Who are you voting for (USA 2016)? [POLL]

TommyTwommy

Who are you voting for (USA 2016)?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. I will vote for:

• Hillary
    • Trump

This poll is closed to new votes

I was just wondering what are the stats currently.. I don't believe the media.

PS.

I don't support either, they both suck honestly. I don't even live in USA so it don't matter to me.

EDIT: Trump is in lead since this thread was created at least by 2-3 votes ahead.

EDIT: I created a similar thread on another forum and Trump is far in lead http://www.strawpoll.me/10998410/r <<< this one has 230 votes.

CPU & COOLER - INTEL i9 12900K | NZXT KRAKEN X62

MBO - MSI Z690 EDGE

GPU - ASUS GEFORCE RTX 3080 TUF

RAM - 2x16GB KINGSTON FURY 3200MHZ

PSU - PHANTEKS REVOLT PRO 1000W 80 PLUS GOLD

SSD #1 - CORSAIR SN850 1TB

SSD #2 - CORSAIR SN850X 4TB

SSD #3 - INTEL 660p 2TB

CASE - PHANTEKS ECLIPSE P500A D-RGB

MOUSE #1 - LOGITECH G502 X Wireless

KEYBOARD - AKKO 5108B PLUS

SPEAKERS - SVS PB-1000 + 2x ADAM A3X

HEADSET #1 - SENNHEISER IE-300

HEADSET #2 - FOSTEX TR-X00 PURPLEHREART

AMP/DAC - MAYFLOWER ARC

OS - WINDOWS 10 PRO

DISPLAY 1 - LG OLED42C2

DISPLAY 2 - XIAOMI 2K GAMING

PHONE - SAMSUNG GALAXY S23+ 

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012, I may well be doing that again.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Well, I can't vote in the US election, but Gary Johnson and Jill Stein both seem like good choice. Atleast compared to the major party candidates.

I would probably vote for Gary Johnston, which says something about both Trump and Clinton.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

You can vote for someone else but Hillary and Trump?

CPU & COOLER - INTEL i9 12900K | NZXT KRAKEN X62

MBO - MSI Z690 EDGE

GPU - ASUS GEFORCE RTX 3080 TUF

RAM - 2x16GB KINGSTON FURY 3200MHZ

PSU - PHANTEKS REVOLT PRO 1000W 80 PLUS GOLD

SSD #1 - CORSAIR SN850 1TB

SSD #2 - CORSAIR SN850X 4TB

SSD #3 - INTEL 660p 2TB

CASE - PHANTEKS ECLIPSE P500A D-RGB

MOUSE #1 - LOGITECH G502 X Wireless

KEYBOARD - AKKO 5108B PLUS

SPEAKERS - SVS PB-1000 + 2x ADAM A3X

HEADSET #1 - SENNHEISER IE-300

HEADSET #2 - FOSTEX TR-X00 PURPLEHREART

AMP/DAC - MAYFLOWER ARC

OS - WINDOWS 10 PRO

DISPLAY 1 - LG OLED42C2

DISPLAY 2 - XIAOMI 2K GAMING

PHONE - SAMSUNG GALAXY S23+ 

2 minutes ago, berny22 said:

You can vote for someone else but Hillary and Trump?

Yes. Hillary and Trump are just the candidates from the two major parties. Gary Johnson is running on the Libertarian ticket, and Jill Stein is running for the Green Party. 

It is however worth noting that Gary Johnson and Jill Stein both have about the same odds of landing in the white house as I do. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

4 minutes ago, Real_PhillBert said:

Yes. Hillary and Trump are just the candidates from the two major parties. Gary Johnson is running on the Libertarian ticket, and Jill Stein is running for the Green Party. 

It is however worth noting that Gary Johnson and Jill Stein both have about the same odds of landing in the white house as I do. 

Unfortunately voting for them would be like voting for Deez Nuts who's about as old as I am and yet still a better option than Trump or Hillary.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Due to the electoral college, voting for anyone that isn't Trump or Hillary is the same as throwing your vote away... The US really need to change this.

In any case, if I could vote in the US, I'd pick Hilary. I don't give a hoot about the email crap, she's still a better choice than the other rich idiot who would most likely manage to bankrupt the US, like he did with many of his own businesses, all the while safeguarding his other assets.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Unfortunately voting for them would be like voting for Deez Nuts who's about as old as I am and yet still a better option than Trump or Hillary.

Pretty much. I voted for Johnson in 2012 because I really do believe that we should be voting for the candidate who best aligns with how we feel the country should be run, not just the closer of the two major parties. 

I am coming to the realization that Trump has no idea what he is doing as far as policy and whoever he picks for his cabinet will actually be running the country. Trump is an empty suit. Hillary will actively use whatever power she gets to get more power no matter what consequences arise. She already has. She exposed classified information to protect herself. Trump is a blind dog. Hillary is a stalking predator. One is dangerous, the other is a threat

Something a bloke called okichah said on the KIA subreddit. Just food for thought.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

Neither as I'm from the UK so I can have fun watching two countries implode from the inside. Let's face it the total extinction of the human race would be a literal breath of fresh air for this earth and all it's other life forms that have decided not to fuck up everything totally.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

If I was a US citizen, I'd vote Clinton, purely because I would prefer her to get in than trump, at least she hasn't managed to bankrupt 4 companies and isn't blatantly racist (these days at least). If she was wise, Clinton would put Sanders as one of her secretaries of something or other, to get the backing of most millennials, and hope that trump manages to keep spouting absolute nonsense.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

5 hours ago, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

Neither as I'm from the UK so I can have fun watching two countries implode from the inside. Let's face it the total extinction of the human race would be a literal breath of fresh air for this earth and all it's other life forms that have decided not to fuck up everything totally.

But if extinction happened you would lose your 980s in SLI. :(

1 hour ago, Thorium19 said:

and isn't blatantly racist 

Neither is Trump.

Seriously, has ANYONE here calling Trump racist actually put the time in to watch his actual speeches? Or have you all, as I expect, just taken what's in the 'papers' for granted? I dare you to give me a timestamp to one of his recorded speeches, where he said something that is actually racist. BTW, the speech he gave after the Orlando shooting? Best speech of any of the candidates gave by far.

Hillary will be THE worst, she will severely damage western, secular values in the US, I can guarantee you that. I am not particularly fond of Trump (other than the entertainment value he provides), but to say that he is worse than Clinton is just absolutely mental. She is the slimiest, most opportunistic shitbag there is. I absolutely despise her, and I will take a bumbling buffoon over someone who is already sharpening the knife that they are going to ram into my back the moment I turn around.

I will, again, quote that one bloke from reddit, who hit the nail on the head:

I am coming to the realization that Trump has no idea what he is doing as far as policy and whoever he picks for his cabinet will actually be running the country. Trump is an empty suit. Hillary will actively use whatever power she gets to get more power no matter what consequences arise. She already has. She exposed classified information to protect herself. Trump is a blind dog. Hillary is a stalking predator. One is dangerous, the other is a threat

And in case you needed more reasons to hate her:

And to balance it out, reasons why Trump isn't a good candidate either:

Notice how the guy actually takes the time to LISTEN to what Trump says and then goes off of that, instead of relying on cherry picked BS from the leftist media.

Just please, anything BUT Hillary. I will take a fucking prawn as president.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

really.

at this point, it's not about who you'd prefer in the white house guys and gals. we had that chance in the primaries. Hillary is a disaster of a person who is both morally corrupt and absurdly incompetent. The presidency isn't the only thing on the line here either folks. The SCOTUS is down one justice, and the Notorious RBG is not long for the bench. She'll pass away or retire in the next few years... and it's Hillary's job to nominate them. Ultimately congress must appoint them, but a republican defeat for presidency would mean a demoralized congress, and they'd likely just rubber stamp and get their career over with. that's an entire lifetime of a SUPER left activist liberal justice OR TWO on the bench for the next 30+ years.

It's bad folks. It's real bad. Trump isn't going to be the savior of the nation. he is the rubber tire plug keeping us from driving into the ditch. Let's just get that out of the way. Four years of Hillary is Obama 2.0 SuperClocked edition. Everything the left stands for is anti liberty, and let me tell you... they are well organized. There is no such thing as a Liberal alternative, y'ever notice that? They all pack into that crazy train together. Conservatives know we've got the numbers, it's a matter of coming to the fight and backing a single banner. While johnson is a good candidate, the Libertarian party has never had the numbers to be a prime time party.

If the republicans loose, and we get Hillary for 4 years, the Liberterian party stands a better chance of gaining ground because it's going to be apparent to many that the republicans are no longer the party of Lincoln.

but for that to happen, it's got to get a whole lot worse before it can get even a little bit better, and i'm afraid that the line on the teeter-todder between political war, and actual war can be awfully thin... People are angry. really angry. not "I'm gonna write my senator!" angry... i mean quietly angry. the kind of anger that stews. keep that in mind as November draws closer. choose a banner that has the numbers, and show up to the fight. loosing is not acceptable.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

On 8/10/2016 at 2:38 PM, Nicholatian said:

Dr. Jill Stein for President.

Considering our “mainstream” choices are such embarassing filth, we might as well speak our mind for once and vote for someone whom we actually agree with.

I tend to think I'd agree with Gary Johnson on more things, but she'd be far better than Hillary to say the least.

@TetraSky I agree the electoral college is something that should go because it doesn't really represent the people very well. (i.e 2000 election, Al Gore had the populous vote but Dubya won because he carried more states) but I wouldn't say voting Third party would be a thrown away vote. It would probably show just how unrepresentative the electoral college for all those who think that it is perfectly fine.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 hours ago, wcreek said:

I tend to think I'd agree with Gary Johnson on more things, but she'd be far better than Hillary to say the least.

@TetraSky I agree the electoral college is something that should go because it doesn't really represent the people very well. (i.e 2000 election, Al Gore had the populous vote but Dubya won because he carried more states) but I wouldn't say voting Third party would be a thrown away vote. It would probably show just how unrepresentative the electoral college for all those who think that it is perfectly fine.

That's not something you do during an election.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic