where do I get cheap(est) win7pro key?

FatalityDiablo
Go to solution Solved by RollinLower,

https://www.kinguin.net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=windows

kinguin usually has the best offers

I am looking for a windows7 pro key and currently find prices of about 20eur. Somebody knows a trustworthy site with cheap/er win7 keys? thx much

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

Do you want a legit key? its 140. If you want a free os, use linux of freeBSD

You can buy 20 dollars for a stolen key, but you might as well pirate it as none of the money is going to microsoft anyways.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Can you prove 100% of their keys are stolen? 

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

6 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Because everyone wants cheap stuff and they don't know much about windows licencing.

soooo... you're saying you know more about their practices than someone who has an active deal with them on advertising? 

don't get me wrong by the way, im not defending them. i just find it hard to believe they are actively advertising something that is illegal.

Just now, Kierax said:

Can you prove 100% of their keys are stolen? 

3 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

soooo... you're saying you know more about their practices than someone who has an active deal with them on advertising? 

There not authorized resellers. The are normally technet keys designed for testing with unlimited activation's. They get deactivated when Microsoft knows about about this.

Call up microsoft if you want

3 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

There not authorized resellers. The are normally technet keys designed for testing with unlimited activation's. They get deactivated when Microsoft knows about about this.

Call up microsoft if you want

So this accounts for every single key they sell? otherwise it's just speculation.  If it did account for them all, how do the sites remain operational and not hit by massive lawsuits?

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Just now, Kierax said:

So this accounts for every single key they sell? otherwise it's just speculation.  If it did account for them all, how do the sites remain operational and not hit by massive lawsuits?

There is lots of keys like this out there. They can't get them all. If you want windows cheap pirate it. There is no use paying 20 dollars to a random person.

Not getting too much into the topic of pirating Windows, buying a key cheap does mean avoiding using activations emulators.