AMD Polaris Giveaway

Red team FTW I have a r9 270... and a 4790k... what?

So yeah, the closest thing to a graphics card that I have is a nvidia quadro fx 4500. So not really anything to game on. Would love to make a change. Cheers to the LTT team. 

Hello I am currently  running a GTX 760 from a PC i just brought from my friend, still paying him,xD It will take a while to repay him with the little income i got, hopefully this will be a boost in my tower If I get the Card, 

Best of luck to everybody and cheers !!

I'm currently using a IGC . I'd love to have a Polaris based graphics card so I can enjoy the experience of 4k or surround gaming.

I`m using a GTX 960 2GB and my main reason for a Polaris card would be to finally own a AMD card, now that i`m finally free from the prejudice i had towards the brand.

I currently have a gtx 970 that coil wines like a mother truker, and since I'm looking for a new graphics card, why not a free one :D

I am currently running the super fast Intel HD 3000 mobile version. I guess a Polaris card wouldn't be too bad. Thanks for doing this awesome giveaway!

Currently i own a Nvidia GTX 660 and I am craving for some VR goodness. A Polaris GFX card would be perfect for my cravings :P

I am currently running a vapor-x R9 270x that was spilled on by previous owner. a brand new card would be a nice change. thanx for the great videos keep it up!!

A potato. Or, rather, I'm still building my first rig. 

I am currently building a rig so I could use a graphics card in there

19 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Hi LTT Crew,

I'm still rockin my old (but still decent...) 550Ti that I bought when I was fourteen (lol). I really need an upgrade so I can play some of the games I bought on the Steam summer sale (I got the Just Cause Trilogy, Black Ops 3, The Witcher 3, and The Crysis Trilogy.) and so I can start on developing some small games. (I bought Leadwerks on the summer sale too)

Thanks for the chance at winning one of those awesome cards!

Kasious

Bruh. Me. "AMD is for poor people" - Barnacules. I'm poor. Seems like that's logical to me.

Because.....ummm, 400 is better than 200, and uh and I can replace my r9 280x? I really don't know what to do with my hands......

Any Polaris GPU would do for me (still leaning towards 10), because ANYTHING is better than my r7 240 :( 

Right now I have an AMD A10 7700K processor (it has a built-in 1GB GPU) and 8gb of ram

Yeah... that's pretty much it, I don't really have the money to get a proper GPU :/

Im rocking a r9 270 which has been getting on my nerves lately since im not hitting the sweetspot of 60 fps on low setting on major title games.

New to the forum! Treat me well please :3 as I am a noob

Currently using an R9 280x OCed to 1150MHz (voltage is locked otherwise I'd love to go higher as my temps are great). It hasn't failed me yet in running really high settings with good frames--I just have to disable some of the super premium things or less noticeable options. Would be great to have a card that can maintain that level of fidelity at 1440p--which I feel the 280x isn't going to pull off and I REALLY need to move on from 1080 for productivity.

My 950 aint quite cutting it anymore :(, this card will be a very very nice upgrade!!

I am running an R9 280X and am looking to upgrade my whole computer in a near future.   

Well I'm running a old gtx 460 cause it was 40$ and why i want a AMD graphics card so i want to play games at things higher than low-mid settings and at more playable fps

Hello Linus and all the others of the team!

Ive been having my rig in its constelation for about 6 years now. It served me well, but the Radeon HD5800 series wont cut it anymore with its 1GB of ram.

Besides the gameing aspcet, I would really love to have a decent card with which i could do my creative work in animation and digital painting fluently.

Thx for reading and have a nice summer over there! :)

Greetings from Austria!

AMD Radeon(TM) R7 Graphics.

The graphics are AWESOME realy AMAZING :D

rambo original.gif