AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a GTX 970 and i've always wanted to try out an AMD card and since this will be an upgrade im entering.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X

CPU: i5-6500K (Corsair H60 Liquid CPU Cooler)

Graphics Card: ASUS STRIX GeForce GTX 1080

Case: ThermalTake Chaser A31 Case (Black)

I'd build a PC for my brother with that shiney AMD polaris card. =)

I have a laptop with 860M, currently looking to build a budget gaming desktop PC, what would be better than the RX480? :P

I Currently have a R9 380 by sapphire and i have many driver issues with some game dunno if its the card or not but i would like to give amd another shot because i like there products 

Currently running a GTX 960 from Nvidia. I'd love one of the new AMD cards so I can push my settings to Ultra for the first time thanks to all that VRAM. Cheers and hello from England.

i have a Nvidia Gt 440 1gb and i think this card is kinda old and i need to upgrade my rig For a Better gaming Experience .

Thanks for the giveaway keep up all the great work. 

gibe nao pls

i'm a pleb with no pc yet, but i love your content

I have a GTX 950 which is pretty good, but my motherboard doesn't support SLI -- though it does support CFX, so I would love to switch to AMD to be able to take advantage of it. Also, y'know, I have an AMD processor, so... that would be nice :)

I am using on board graphics right now, so any graphics card is good! :D good luck to everyone else who is in the running!

I just finished my build with a 1070, however I want to build a PC for my little brother so an RX 480 or something would be cool

Me like Polaris,
Me want Polaris :)
You gimme Polaris?

R9 270, i3(4th gen), 8Gigs, etc...

Would love a new card to make a gaming PC for my significant other! Currently have a stock GTX 980.

Hello.

I have a Intel HD Graphics 4600 integrated graphics. SO I need an update really badly. If I will i'm going to be happy :) Good Luck!

Salvis

I'm running a GTX 750 Ti on an AMD FX 6100 SixCore with 16 GB RAM.  Graphics card is one of the items I'm upgrading and it'll save a lot because I'm going to switch to an I7 CPU.  I'll miss NVidia but I'll go where its good at!

I currently have no video card but am in the process of building a rig so I really do need this video card!

i have a radeon 5560 and this thing is extremely outdated, it can run basic thing like minecraft and world of warcraft.  but i bought all these games on steam and i cant play a single one. really disappoints me.  ive tried to save up for a new pc but its just too much money.  ive looked at every giveaway i can to upgrade the one i have

I have me a GTX750TI now which performs just fine with my i5-4600, so one could argue that the card is useless for me.

That's not the case, however, since for a while now I've been hoarding info about specs and what to get for my new rig, and I'm dying to get rid of my slowly dying P190 case (lost one of the original PSUs just a while back and the top fans are oh so loud nowadays). Would be a shame to have to build my old setup on a brand new case, but right now I can't afford a full setup either.

This could be just the thing for me.

ps. No, I didn't register on the forum just for this even though this is my first post.

I am currently running a gtx 670 and cannot really complain but my nephew is running a gtx 660 and would certainly enjoy a more powerful gpu.

Right now im rocking a HD 6950 in my PC. It would be a blessing for me to win since my family cant afford to get me a graphics card.

Hello!! I currently don't have a PC, and I'm looking to build.  And what better way than a free graphics card.!!! 

:ph34r::P:$:x.....Choose Me!!!

I'd like to win one of these as it would be a major upgrade from my current GTS450. xD

Good Luck all! ^w^

I've got a HD 7850 that has served very well but is starting to have a bit of difficulty running triple A titles consistently anymore, a 480 would be a nice upgrade and jump ahead!

Right now I have a Galaxy gtx 670 that always runs at like 88C without even being over clocked and I have the fan speeds super high. So this should be a decent upgrade to my current card and also I just want to have an all new AMD build :P

Give nao plzzz 

Intel i3 6100 skylake, corsair value 8 gb 2400mhz ddr4, graphics: skylake integrated ?