AMD Polaris Giveaway

i want the graphics card because im using a laptop to game right now and i can only run gta V at 15 frames but i still try to make the most out of it and have fun with my friends

Just upgraded from a HD 7950 to a RX 480 (painted white and posted pictures on the forum)

gibe nao pls. 

I have a GTX 760. Needless to say I'm having trouble with Witcher 3 at 3440x1440. Need help plz!

In my current rig i am running an nvidia gtx 750 ti tf oc 2gb from msi. the reason i would like to try and win this is because of your videos. They have inspiried me to try youtube. I love linus tech tips and this new card would allow me to get further into my shot at videos. So thanks for the amazing chance to win.

I currently have a amd radeon hd 6700 series... its like 40 dollars and crashes just trying to play dark souls, not even the second one. I like to edit films and it pretty hard to do so as well

Not sure if it counts as a graphics card but I have integrated graphics on my laptop from 2012. It's only an integrated GPU from a Core i3, so I can't really run any games lol. Been wanting to build a PC though and I love watching your videos Linus! If I won the RX480 I would definitely build a PC asap. Thanks for doing this giveaway and good luck to everyone.

:D

I already have a GTX 970 and a GSYNC monitor.....But ya know what, if I win, that'd be hilariously redundant since this card is essentially useless to me.  I'd probably just give it away to someone I know.  

Currently running my old GTX 650. I'm okay with it, but I'd really like to go AMD on my next card :P

i have an r9 390 and the most recent amd gpu would be a nice upgrade. this is my first pc build i made and i love how small and awesome its looks.

compared to my big gpu i have.

Gibe nao pls

Using an amd a8 apu with their integrated graphics so I can really use this!

Currently using a gtx 710 enough to run dota 2, Csgo, etc.

I have a 780 6GB but I'd probably give this card to a friend who is trying to build their own rig.

I currently have a 970, but this could possibly sway me to the other team.

Gibe nao pls 

currently using amd r9 380, but thinking of building a new pc for my younger brother..

I have a GTX 760 in my rig and basically i want a new graphic card because mine is getting old and i don't have money to buy a new one, i've seen a lot of reviews of this card and i really want it, I'm From Venezuela, Greetings! 

Well I'm currently running a GTX 780 in my machine and I'd love to give some love back to the red team. If I don't end up using it (thought extra VRAM is always nice) it my bro is still rocking a Radeon HD4770 which would be a pretty steller upgrade for him :)

Edited by Sconbox

I currently have the aging gtx 750, which sadly isn't enought to support my passion of gaming at 1080p 60 fps.

an rx 480 would be dreamy for me

I have a PNY GTX 960, amd's card would be super great cause ive always dreamed of doing something in the realm of VR when i was a child, so getting that extra step closer would be amazing, love your channel guys! have a awesome day

Right now my pc that I built this year and is my first build is running a gtx 950 (lucked out and found a really good sale) but i would like to have it for when i have a cpu that can not bottle neck this beast (I have a athlon II x4 860k) 

I am currently running a Radeon 7850 and it scored a zero in firestrike I would love to upgrade just havn't had the money to do it 

I Scored 0% in 3D Mark :(

3 chicken tenders, taders and gravy, I threw in a biscuit and a big oll cookie

oh and gib meh one !!1

Er want to get more mlg 360 blazin noscopes on dem noobs in call of battlefeild and eh can only du that with a beder graphics card

I'm running a GTX 660

I'm really looking forward to building a rig for my girlfriend for her play some good ol' Grand Theft Auto V, and I personally think an AMD Polaris card wouldn't be a bad choice for a card at all!
I currently have a GTX 960, so her PC would be slightly way more overkill if this happened :0
Not sure if this is a valid answer, so here's a reason why I'd want one for me: It's pretty and red, so it would fit my PC's color scheme.