AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a R9 270 that's starting to really show its age with newer titles. It was the lower end of midrange when I got it a few years back, and I could really use the upgrade.

i5-4690K;     MSI Z97 PC MATE;     Gigabyte R9 270;      16GB DDR3-1866;      256 GB Samsung 850 EVO;     2TB Hitachi HDD;     Corsair 1.21GW

I currently have a Radeon R9 270x and It overheats from time to time and the video driver crashes, so I would like either one, but if I had to choose the 11 would be cool!

my rig is a lenovo gaming laptop with a gtx 660m and I've been longing to build a killer tower to play games and edit videos with.  Excited to be able to get some nice firepower to start me off!

I have laptop with a GTX 850m and a desktop with HD4670. So i wouldn't mind an upgrade.

Thannks for the giveaway.

currently using an r9 280x but this would be nice as i plan to upgrade my entire rig and i would love to have a card that can power an ultrawide

I have a Amd R6450 and no, not a Amd HD 6450. I can play the most games i play (not the newest shit on the market) with at least 30+ fps.

Have a sapphire r9 270x 4Gb.

While it is a good card, it struggles a bit to play the latest titles.  an upgrade to polaris will allow me to play the latest titles maxed out at 1080p....................... Hopefully.

IMG_20150711_154951.jpg

I'm running a Radeon HD 7870.  Bought it on sale a few years ago and it's served me pretty well.  It was a decent step up from the low-end card I was using at the time, but it's definitely showing its age/caliber now.

Well, I hope to help my bro build his first computer. He's a bit stripped on money, so we were going to go with integrated graphics, but maybe there's hope!

I'm about to build my first gaming rig and this is on my bucket list! :D Would be awsome to spare a "few" bucks for some SSD's! *.*

I have an old evga gtx 460 and in the market for  brand new rig.

This could help a lot.

Thanks guys ! Stay awsome!

Got a new pc, still running integrated graphics for the moment, still putting money asides to buy a dedicated card, was already considering AMD cards and my birthday is in 2 weeks so  it would be awesome to win this card!!!

So yeah, i have a 7700 series 1 gig from Power Color... So it would be awesome to get, but I understand if you hate me.

Well then, I had a Sapphire 6870 that decided it was time to annoy me and die. Right now I'm using an even older Asus 5850 :ph34r:

I think it's high time I change gpu :P

I'm currently have a gtx 960 but I want to get into vr so not having to pay for a new graphics card makes it sound like an even better idea

I don't have a PC as of yet but I'm slowly saving up the funds to build for my gf and I. Would be cool to not have to spend the extra money on a GPU. Also, VRRRRRRR!

Got a R9 380 2GB, would be a nice upgrade since I think 2GB is not enough these days.

Hey Linus!  Thought I'd give it a shot.  Right now, I'm running a GTX 970 in my rig.  My buddy and I have had this competition between us since we were younger.  It seems like every time my buddy got something new for his computer, I ended up trying to one up him..  and vise versa...  Anyway, I think this would be a tasty addition to beat the guy for a month or two...  before he ends up somehow getting something better.  

*crosses finger*

20 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have an old HD6950 still does the job but i would love to have one of the new Polaris linup so that i can play good title games hehe

Me want rx 480 to build a sweet minesweeper rig.  Currently using the lowly gtx 970 which is simply no good for minesweeper.

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

I have a Evga gtx 780 SC that has never worked well with my 4k moniter. It does work but occasionally requires a few resets to actually display anything past the bios screen. I want to upgrade but don't have the money for that sort of thing at this time and probably wont for a while because my wife and I are moving halfway across the country in 8 months. I just want a GPU that doesn't require me to restart my computer up to 4 times every time I turn it on. 

I have a nvidia 960 and I got it bc it was a budget pc and now that all the VR stuff came out i really want to get an htc vive. My problem is that now I'm gonna have to buy a $500 gpu and the $800 htc vive which is all together more than i spent on my PC!!!