AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently got a XFX R7 250 low profile... and yeah i need to upgrade it so my GTA V doesnt keep running at 40fps with all cranked at minimum.

Im using the built in graphics on my i5-6500 because i didn't have the money to get a decent card yet. This would really help me play the games I want along with helping out the wallet.

19 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

This would be a good start to my rig

The graphics card I am using in my current rig is an EVGA GTX 970 card. I am interested in this giveaway and the GPU's themselves because I would like to see how the new Polaris architecture handles certain games compared to previous AMD GPU architectures.

I have an R7 260x, i want to build a new rig, and this could be the begining, but i have to wait for zen too.xD

Using an old GTX 260. Hoping to upgrade soon and this would help alot. Good luck to everyone else! 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

I have a 380 Which runs like a dream but better gpu is a better gpu so gibe nao pls

my rig is...Intel core 2 quad Q9400, with r7 240, 8gb of ram.

I want it

Just built myself my first computer last year for Christmas but haven't had money for graphics card.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 
Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1 ATX LGA1150
Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2400 Memory  
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" SSD
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive 
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 750W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  
Optical Drive: LG UH12NS30 Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit 
Wireless Network Adapter: Intel  7260HMWDTX1 PCI-Express x1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Adapter 
Monitor: HP 23xi 23.0" 60Hz Monitor  
External Storage: Western Digital My Book 2TB External Hard Drive  

I've upgraded like a pair of weeks ago to the gtx 950. Don't really like the choice and wanted an rx 480, but it's still $380 here it Ukraine...

I got a rig with a 970 in it. If i win this I'll help a mate join the master race.

I currently have a 670 and just looking for a upgrade so i can sell my graphics card now and upgrade my CPU. Thanks and I love the videos. :)

980Ti on an x58 (if only my mobo was working!) Probably need to downgrade for moneys purposes!!

i have a r9 290 and recently now i'm seeing that it's falling a bit behind.  gibe nao pls

I am buying parts to make my FIRST EVER computer :D and having this card would help me so much as i only have a tight budget and could really use it :D right now im looking at a GTX 780 because that is all i can afford :D

i just bought a gtx 960 4gb ddr5 , i really like it and satisfied with it but by any chance i win one of those gpu's i will defenetly use it =) =D 

I'm running on an AMD Athlon HD 6530D ;-; I want the new Polaris 10/11 cause it's way better than what I have now,

I have a HIS HD7870iceQ which has been my favourite graphics card even before i got it one fateful night. 

although sadly it is showing its age (they grow up so fast *tears*);

a few crashes and finding more and more games I cant max out! 

I will eventually get a new graphics card.,.. not quite sure which road to take next -  the 480 looks pretty awesome, and i cant wait to see what amd come out with next.. I will still keep my 7870, possibly on my desk so all can behold its awesomnesssss xD

All praise the Gaben. Yeah I have a 970 from the msi

O don't have nothing, im trying to build a computer but I'm very poor!

im my work I get 250 USD a month! I live in RD and watch all your videos, but I got to watch it In my iphone 3G :'(

19 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Well I am currently running an external gpu with my laptop. An r7 370 and I would like a new chip for my friend because I want him to get a pc but he is poor and only has 278.76 dollars on his pc budget. A graphics card would help with the budget