AMD Polaris Giveaway

19 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Is this how I post? If I win I'll probably just build a new pc around this card.

Currently have a gtx750ti. If I get a rx480, I will be doing some vr stuff. 

I have an amd r7 graphics card and wanna start playing higher end games on my pc :)

I am currently using and AMD Radeon R9 200 series, and it does not seem to work to well with a multi monitor setup.

I use integrated graphics, best I got.  I could certainly use an upgrade.

I have a gtx 560 ti so an upgrade to a new AMD card would be fantastic 

If I reply more than once is there more chance of winning???  

Working on a new build to get into pc gaming 

My rig has a 660 ti, rocking witcher three on low, lol

Have a asus r9 290 oc directcu ii and im thinking about upgrade becuse i use new monitors and want more displayports. Games run okay so a bump there would be nice to see.

I'm currently using an MSI R9 390x. The reason I would like to upgrade to a polaris card is because of the extremely low power consumption. I won't need to buy a new power supply just to upgrade my graphics card. It also makes it perfect for multi gpu crossfire considering two polaris cards still take less power than my single 390x and manage to output much better performance per watt as well as performance per dollar. Also not to mention i can give my brother my 390x and uprade his pc from the current gpu he has which is a 560ti.  

i dont have a graphics card,my rig is not ready yet and i need this polaris because my brother is gonna give me a U28E590D for my birthday and its a freesync!!!

very nice of you giving away those,because there are poor people worldwide that wanna join the masterrace xD:D

I WANT :-) :-) :-) 

AMD seems to be leading a new era it hardware #Exciting :D:D

Currently using a GTX 560, could always use a free upgrade. 

I'm running a GTX 950 from EVGA and I wanna see what AMD can deliver.

i have some shitty asus radeon 5070 something like that its pretty shit i want to get that gpu so i can sell it and buy 4 bricks.

I would really like this!
No real reason why I should win besides that.

Higher frame rate over higher resolution.

CPU-i5 4690k -GPU-MSI 970 sli -Mobo-MSI g45 gaming -Memory-16gb crucial ballistix -PSU- EVGA 80+ gold g2 850w -Case- corsair 200r

Monitors- Acer XB240H, Asus ROG Swift, Dell P2815Q 2160p  -Keyboard- Corsair k70 RGB -Mouse- Corsair M65 -Mouse Pad- Glorious Extended Pad -Headphone- BeyerDynamic DT990 250ohm, Senheiser HD 518, Fiio E10k

i got a 960 in my rig, not to bad but im planning on getting a higher resolution monitor so i'll obviously need a new gpu, so  "I want it" or "gibe nao pls." lmao, but i actually have an FX 6300 cpu so was considering trying out the red team for a change

I am currently using one of AMD's 290 series cards.

I was already planning on buying a 480 later, but why buy it when I can win it?

I've got a GTX 750.
Will probably get a raise in the coming weeks so I will have some disposable money to build my dream machine, but I want a good Perf/$ on the graphics, 'cause the bulk of money will be going to the CPU. I want the absolute best single thread performance. I am waiting for a certain processor to be launched at Q4, *cough* *cough*

I am currently not actually using a graphics card. For a long time now, I have had to make do with the integrated graphics on my CPU and would like to upgrade to AMD's Polaris line so I can actually play some computer games. I play plenty right now, but there are a lot( like Overwatch) that I currently can't play because of my lack of graphics card. And hey, if I can get a free one, that would help my already low budget out a lot.

Gimme pls, so I can conquer worlds. Currently have a R9 370 2gb. Thanks!

My rig is running the sapphire radeon r9 380 nitro 4gb edition. I want one of amd's polaris cards because my card has horrible screen tearing and I really want to be able to use freesync