AMD Polaris Giveaway

Idk wat you consider a rig, but I have a Radeon HD series 6750M 512 MB in my iMac 2011 Mid.  AMD's Polaris architecture will make a big difference in finally being able to create my own personal rig (with windows pls).  As to why Apple threw an i5-2400S with an AMD 6750M is out of my mind; would've saved some money if they just gave an i3 (at decent speeds).  

Currently using intel HD4000, and being able to put a high end graphic card into the pc would be a great upgrade.

Hi!

I have a fine R7 260X. Working fine except when games are really poorly optimize (Arkham Knight someone?) - Metal Gear Solid V is a great example of very well optimized game. Runs flawlessly!. So as I bought MGSV form a very good friend, and his machine doesn't support modern games (really not), I wish I could give him my graphics card if I win a new one.

So, let's randomness decide who wins.

16 hours ago, nicklmg said:

i  currently  bulding a pc. And  what  better way to stard with a Polaris on my Aleph pc project 

thanx for the opportunity! good luck everyone!!

I currently am stuck using a an AMD HD 7850 which suffers on a 900p monitor. I've overclocked it just for that I can manage to play and film games on my channel x3 Thought I do hope I win this because oh how much of an upgrade it'll truly be. I'll finally be able to shred all the games I have and film them at 60fps :D The game I'm really looking forward too, which I've ready purchased, is No Man's Sky :P 

I am planning on starting a build for my nephew and I would probably (depending on performance results) give him either my MSI R9 390 or just give him the Polaris one. Me keeping the higher performing of the two considering he doesn't play that demanding of games and I do. and also gibe nao pls.

Spoiler

Primary System: Big Rave
CPU: R7 2700x
Cooler: EK-AIO Basic 360
RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 2400 CL14 (OC @2733Mhz)

Mobo: Asus ROG STRIX X470-F Gaming
GPU-1: Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1070 8G Gaming

Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

Windows 10 Boot Disk: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

Ubuntu 20.04 Boot Disk: Samsung 970 EVO plus 500GB

Fans: Corsair LL120 RGB (x6)
PSU: EVGA BQ 850 W 80+ Bronze Certified

Secondary System: Razer Blade 15 (RTX)
CPU: i7-9750H

RAM: 16GB (Dual Channel, 2667Mhz)
GPU: RTX 2070 Max-Q
SSD: Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

Display: 15.6 inch IPS - 240Hz

RGB: Glorious

i m using sapphire  r9 280 dual x  
if i win rx 470 or rx 480 it will be nice upgrade

well my rigg rocking a intel core duo extrem, med 6Gb ddr2 ram and a GTX 460 :( a 10 year old beast.

Plz I ned. Ony using libry compute. Ony 5pixls. (Jk, Radeon HD 7800 Series)

I have Geforce 780ti and I have already skipped one generation of graphics cards, so it is time for me to upgrade the card while my cpu isn't the bottleneck in games yet.

im using an gtx 750ti and would love to have the new AMD rx480.., never own a amd gpu before!! good luck to me!!

Running GTX 980ti on my Main gaming PC, and AMD APU A8-6600k with R7 graphics in my HTPC.

Would love to put an AMD flagship gpu in my HTPC and get a HDR TV to go with it, for some epic movies and games from the sofa!

I'm 15 and currently have a GTX 960 2GB in my rig. While it is still pretty damn great, it is already beginning to struggle with even high in most games at 1080p, let alone ultra.

My GPU only has 3.5 GB of RAM, guess which one is it.

i have intel hd 4600, so something to really start playing would be nice.

I currently own a GTX 650, upgrading to an AMD RX 480 would be and feel GODLIKE.

have geforce gt 630 so a 480 would be an upgrade!!

I have an IGPU and have never had a graphics card in my rig, a i have always planned on getting a GPU, but money is really tight atm and i can't afford one.

Hey LTT team!

I currently have a 750ti and been wanting to upgrade since I got that card! I am currently rebuilding my system and I hope that I can get a better cpu if I get this gpu!

Thanks for the giveaway. 

I have an HD6850 and would love to upgrade for that HDR. I do HDR photography (not overkill though) and just know how amazeballs more contrast is and I want it ;n;

I have a GTX 970 at the moment, and I'm totally happy with it, but I wouldn't mind having a new Radeon 480.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

R9 270x

Eh, gives 40-60 fps in gta5 on low, good enough for me.