AMD Polaris Giveaway

970 strix I would like to win as I like graphics cards :)

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

I am currently using a 2gb version of the R9 270X and i find that these midrange cards can easily maintain their position in the lineup with the drivers used and would like an update since the 270x is starting to decline in terms of fps in games and benchmarks due to game creators updating the graphics and the intensity of the quality.

While my card slaps the 750ti and 745 4gb model, I feel it's time for an upgrade since the 270x is also damaged at the heatsink. The Polaris 10 card would fit perfectly in my system as it is extreme budget for when it was built and the 270x uses more wattage so this will also be easier on the PSU.

Thank you for reading this if you did, and sorry that I didn't beg for it because I should upgrade anyways. :)

I have hd6870 don't get me wrong still a good card. But I badly need to upgrade I'm still running 900p :-( . Anyway have my eye on a 1080p 144hz freesync monitor just need a freesync card to match. Gsync way to much for me so sticking with amd. Love the channel keep up the good work. Dennis you da man. Peace and love from Ireland

im am currenty rocking the Asus Geforce GTX 970 and i plan on making a second rig soon enough for my girlfriend so it would be awesome to have it for hers or mine.. she can have me hand me downs lol. 

Hi, would love to win one of these cards, only have a 7790 right now that is pants to put it politely, lol. Hope I win,  but good luck to everyone ☺️

Please quote my post, or put @paddy-stone if you want me to respond to you.

Spoiler
  • PCs:- 
  • Main PC build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/2K6Q7X
  • ASUS x53e  - i7 2670QM / Sony BD writer x8 / Win 10, Elemetary OS, Ubuntu/ Samsung 830 SSD
  • Lenovo G50 - 8Gb RAM - Samsung 860 Evo 250GB SSD - DVD writer
  •  
  • Displays:-
  • Philips 55 OLED 754 model
  • Panasonic 55" 4k TV
  • LG 29" Ultrawide
  • Philips 24" 1080p monitor as backup
  •  
  • Storage/NAS/Servers:-
  • ESXI/test build  https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/4wyR9G
  • Main Server https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/3Qftyk
  • Backup server - HP Proliant Gen 8 4 bay NAS running FreeNAS ZFS striped 3x3TiB WD reds
  • HP ProLiant G6 Server SE316M1 Twin Hex Core Intel Xeon E5645 2.40GHz 48GB RAM
  •  
  • Gaming/Tablets etc:-
  • Xbox One S 500GB + 2TB HDD
  • PS4
  • Nvidia Shield TV
  • Xiaomi/Pocafone F2 pro 8GB/256GB
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 4

• Unused Hardware currently :-
  • 4670K MSI mobo 16GB ram
  • i7 6700K  b250 mobo
  • Zotac GTX 1060 6GB Amp! edition
  • Zotac GTX 1050 mini

Here is the reason.... It's having a ferrari but can't go to the free way. Thanks for the giveaway =D

Spoiler

Bought a R9 380 2GB. Can't use its total power due to 2GB limit.

asdasd.jpg

Edited by DREZZ3R
Forgot to say Thanks =)

I'm currently using a gtx 760 2GB, and this would be my chance In using an AMD product, because here In my country they sell them over double the US price, the 1070 Is almost 800USD, and then we have that they don't sell them In my city, I would have to get It shipped here which would only add to the cost... FeelsBadMan.

I have an HD7970 and could definitely use an update.Thanks

still running my Nvidia 770 now but it's time to upgrade :)

16 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

I don't have a gaming PC. I hope I can win this to start me off. It looks really exciting and good luck to everyone!

Simply because, I have never won a single thing...lol. I am currently utilizing an 8GB MSI R9 290x on an AMD 8350 setup.Thank you for the opportunity...

I'm using a10-7850k's integraded graphics card and it's awesome, but I need dedicated gpu to play the newest games.

I seriously need to win this card my GTX 780 is going out and Zotac won't honor the warrenty. I'm disabled and winning would be real helpful.

I currently don't have any GPU in my system. I built my PC about 2 months ago and didn't have enough money for a GPU. So I'm entering this competition hoping to win.

Currently running a 780ti(water cooled) and would like an AMD card for the freesync and with that I would buy a new set of monitors to go with it.

I currently am building a humble gaming rig, but I don't have a GPU yet. I'd love to be able to spend $250 on a better processor or motherboard!

MSI (nvidia) GT 630 graphics card 2GB, 
I'm a team red person I only bought 630 because it was best I could get for near no money at the time I got it.
Too poor to buy anything, I'm just waiting to find out which goes out first, hard drive or power supply xD.

I've got a Geforce Gt 545 1GB

Dat 720P Low settings gaming though :P

I have a GTX970, so  pretty nice but hey, it free if I get it I will probably get some

cheap  used xeons and build another computer.

Best of luck to all!!

i  currently  bulding a pc. And  what  better way to stard with a Polaris on my Aleph pc proyect 

thanx for the opportunity! good luck everyone!!

I currently have a GTX 650Ti as that is the best I could afford (the joys of being a student)!

I would use a new GPU for both gaming and editing videos for my YT channel as well as for college work (3D theatre lighting diagrams for technical theatre)!

Thanks for the opportunity LTT and AMD!

Building my first PC in the Corsair Carbide, no graphics card yet, just a couple in my amazon wishlist

I want it, gibe nao pls. I got a GTX 970 reference, would be very nice to have a newer piece of tech that could outperform my current.

-Created my set-up in January/February:

The GPU I possess is a Sapphire R7-370 4G GDDR5

Which can run the 'The Witcher 3' at ~35-40+  at Ultra  Settings. It's pretty impressive on my count.

Along with the rest of the tower contains a Quad-Core  AMD F X-4350  Which has a speed of 4.2Ghz  (Which is capable of being over/under-clocked in conjunction with my ASUS Motherboard).

The ASUS M5A99FX R2.0 Motherboard. (Pretty great for the price and performance.)

Rosewill's Platinum 80+ 650W PSU which is fully modular. (I was able to buy it on Newegg for half it's original price.)

8 Gigs of G. Skill Sniper Series DDR3 1866Mhz 9-10-9-10 Timing

Lastly I managed to purchase the newer Western Digital 1TB Black Edition HDD.

It can warm a room but it's pretty chill when not in extensive use. Great for winters.

I've heard a few things on the AMD 400 Series and I've now become appealed to want to test the hardware. It's unfortunate I just bought my GPU months before the new release.

Overall this is definitely a great performance desktop pc for the price: ~$700 (Due to some impatience).

Currently gaming with GTX 760, hoping for an upgrade soon.

And hey gibe nao plz ;)