AMD Polaris Giveaway

Oh man, I have an HP desktop from 2010 that has a 1GB AMD Radeon (I honestly have no idea what kind it is...) with a dual core i3 and 6GB of RAM. Granted I have a laptop with a 980M and 32GB of RAM for my mobile architecture work. I have a whole bunch of games on Steam that I haven't played and would love to instead of just my PS4. 

I'm currently running an HD7970.

I was planning to upgrade this year (I really want a card with Freesync - I was also hoping to buy one of those pretty LG Ultrawides that support it), but turns out my wife and I are having a baby instead - so the money might head in that direction rather than the slightly-less-necessary PC stuff.

That's okay.  Kids are awesome.
I'll just sell their kidneys when they're older to buy something then.

The one I currently have is Radeon 78.. something... Point is it sucks. A new shiny gfx card will do just fine.

I am using MSI Radeon R9 270 and want to upgrade to a newer AMD card

I have an R9 270 right now, and was planning to upgrade parts of my system this year, likely to an RX480 or two, winning one would free up more money to spend on a better unlocked cpu as well, letting me take my old parts and build my partner a more proper pc too. 

I've got an old Gigabyte 7850 OC edition.  I've got an NZXT hardware kit using my old cpu liquid cooler so i can run it with an even higher overclock.  It works great for 200 bucks years ago, but 200 bucks could get me a 480!!!!!!!!!  Also I just bought a new samsung ssd cuz 240 gigs wasn't enough and I want a better card to really utilize my steam library!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Using a GTX 750m on my laptop. Would like to have the GPU for my summer build checked off the list, even though this summer build probably aint gonna be a summer build with no one hiring...

I am currently using an AMD 250. I'd love to upgrade to a Polaris line card because I have been satisfied with AMD and I would be more then happy to experience a new product from them.

Cheers!

I have in my current setup GTX760 MSI. It isnt a bad GPU, however i have a feeling that it can't keep up anymore.

New AMD card would be a huge improvement to my gaming rig. On top of that it would pair nicely with my AMD FX8370.

I am running a nvidia quadro nvs 290 and, I would like to get a new graphics card to move away form console gaming and increase my productivity for my YouTube channel.

I am using the AMD R7 370 card.i would certainly like to upgrade for better gaming performace

16 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am using a gtx 750 ti and I can only play lower end PC games and I would love to have this new graphics card so I can play next gen games at awesome settings.

I have a quite disgusting 750ti in my rig and im barely holding on to the hand of today's modern games so why not gibe the nao plz and shoot for that rx 480 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ( als0 u shud n0t menti0n that u d0 n0t want t0 see 8oo p0sts 0f gibe na0 plz bc it will actually happen nick)

I have a 7950 in my main PC that has to be underclocked to 600MHz or it artifacts like mad. :(

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (9TB partition for general storage + 2TB partition for dumping ground), 4x 8TB WD White Label/Red (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

OptiPlex 7040M

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700, 2x16GB Mushkin Redline (stuck at 2133MHz CL13), 240GB Corsair MP510, 130w Dell power brick, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Hey!

I'm currently running a GT730, a brand new one. No one should ever buy this card. It costs 100€ new! I wasn't stupid enough to buy it either, I had a gtx 650 (no ti) and decided it's time to upgrade! So I sold it to my friends friend for 50€ and this shit card, and now I'm ready to upgrade. I was gonna wait for the AIB models of this card and probably getting one of those (the best overclocker ofc). I want it so I can play overwatch over 25fps :(

Cause im stuck on a GT 630 that refuses to update its drivers and quite frankly im more of a red man per say. Would make the best out of the rx 480.

VRM faulty XFX R9 280X.

Would love to get this card replaced with AMD's new lineup!

Using a r9 270x its an ok card but i think its time for a new card.

My rig currently has an r9 290, but i really admire AMD's focus on TDP for this generation and would like a card that doesn't sound like a leaf blower when I am gaming on high settings. 

Would be a great incentive for me to kick off my pc build~

Currently using the igp of my i3 4130, not really sure what card to pick up for switching back from consoles, at least not now with so much new cards getting released in these months

YES! I have a 780TI and would looooooove an upgrade. Gib nao plz sir.