AMD Polaris Giveaway

My rig has the GTX 960 2G version. I need the VRAM, and baaad. I've been following the RX 480 from the time it was announced and it seems like this could be the miracle graphics card I've been looking for and it's sold out everywhere, not that I have the money to pay for it anyways... :,(

I just had my brother's old PC that somehow he forgets to bring back home and abandoned for almost 4 years in our family's villa. And because our fam's villa is damp as hell, many of it's components is busted and it's graphic card are included.

Now that I'm planning to do a total makeover to it, AMD Polaris would be a nice addition for my rig aside that it could *cough*help*cough*to*cough*cut*cough*down*cough*my*cough*budget*cough*

I'm building my PC and I think that the new Polaris GPUs of AMD have a great price to performance relation. 

Currently have dual GTX 970's in SLI from when all the cools kids had one. I'd like to see how red teams new architecture holds up.

i5 6500 with a h100i on top, I don't play that many games, but I would like own one for video editing and renders

I currently have a rig with a R9 380 and  i cant hold 60 Fps on AAA titles at 1080 p so and upgrade is needed

GTX 960. I would love to have the new card to speed up render time with Blender and for gaming.

Zotac synergy GT610, didnt really know what i was doing when i bought it but its constantly crashing the system. whats better in a budget (maybe not so budget) LGA775 build than a brand new free RX?!

Unfortunately only a 980 ti :/.....

but maybe with this new polaris 10/11 card I can finally run the 3d mark ice storm mobile benchmark without thousands of fps and coil whine ;) 

I have a R9 380 from MSI. The lower power consumption (along with the price) is the main reason to get a new Polaris card. I wonder what will happen when GPUs reach their physical limit of transistor size.

I use a GTX 980 but I want my console peasant friend to ascend into the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. So a capable next gen video card would be great.

I have Intel HD graphics 530. I want better graphics.?

I have a R9 280 and I would like an upgrade for all the new games and technology like VR in the future.

Currently i am not in the position to buy a new graphics card, however the majority of the people on here are not able to either. I am just a novice computer builder, ive only been intersted in computers for the last 2 years maybe but ive already a pretty "decent build". By decent it can run games at okay settings, and im being very generous on my computers preformance as it is. So being able to win a new generation graphics card would be amazing.

Desperately in need of something to replace my dying 280X, would love one of these new cards :D

Current got a Sapphire R9 270x being used for my everyday gaming. In the future, I plan on passing on the gpu to my  lil sis. So saving a few hundred bucks would be nice.

I have a rig with a 760, and it's getting pretty old with today's requirements. 
One reason? Brazil's economy is falling apart, so buy one it's too damn expensive.

I have an R9 270 and looking to upgrade to RX 480, a free one would really be nice.. 

16 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

My gtx 770 is literally the worst so I want it so gibe nao pls.

I am building a new pc with a i5 4690k and a rx 480 but my friends from linustechtips a doing are giveaway so instead of buying a gpu I can get a free one. I've been entering giveaways for like my whole life but i haven't won one yet. If I could win this giveaway from the best channel on youtube I might be the happiest person on this planet.