AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently have two R9 290X's they're getting a bit dated, crossfire really isn't that effective when the game isn't supported so a single more powerful card would be nice.

I got a R9 290, i love AMD gpu's and a New polaris 10 or 11 would be Nice to have for my rig, so i can play games on higher settings! 

Greetings from the Netherlands! 

Currently using integrated graphics on my laptop. Am building my first PC at the end of the summer and I've been looking at using the RX 480 

I have a 960..... well since its quite amazing how the RX480 performs and it's around the same price range, I want it....

(っ ͡° ᴥ ͡°ς) 

I currently have a GTX970  but i would like to try an AMD card since I always had an Nvidia card.

16 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I currently have a 650ti boost from EVGA. It's pretty good still but it's definitely showing its age. I'd like to get an RX 480 because I'm super excited for Vulkan after seeing Doom's performance increase. Also, I feel as if it would fit good w/ my current rig. It is a budget build from two years ago, nothing too over the top but something to keep me up to date until my next build (I'm waiting for Zen). I also want to be ready for all those great games coming out, like No Man's Sky. Thanks to LMG and AMD for the opportunity.

I have an r9 270x (all team red no intel sadly). Right now this card can't play doom and I wana play it. It'll also reduce the cost of upgrading my PC.

Hey Guys, im Entering Because im currently rocking a gt 630. Obviously not cutting edge tech lol and after all of the not so morally good decisions that the green team are making as far as future proofing goes, i just feel like i would be happier with AMD for long term use

I'm using an "old and out of date" 980 SC from EVGA that if I were to get this might be getting a new home to upgrade my little brothers 560Ti, hand me downs can come a bit slow when it comes to computer parts!

I am currently using a Evga gtx 750ti and would love to win a new AMD Radeon GPU. Polaris architecture seems promising!

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

i'm using a r7 260x, and i want a new polaris card cuz i need to stop using my mom's desktop and get one for me with a killer card

I'd use this card in my upcoming build. I'm currently using an older laptop from 2013 with no graphics card, so the RX 480 would be quite an upgrade.

Got a gtx 770 so it's about time to upgrade...

I have an Asus Radeon R9 290 that goes up to 85 degrees when playing Overwatch on high I would like to upgrade to not only a better card but a better gpu that fits my gaming rig better

Best of luck to all!!

I have a used 750ti and I have been looking for a better card and this a good one

I've got a laptop. But I am saving up to build a gaming rig and this would be a great head start. Thanks :)

Best of luck to all!!

i'm using a r7 260x, and i want a new polaris card cuz i need to stop using my mom's desktop and get one for me with a killer card

I'm currently rocking the onboard graphics card on my Toshiba Sattelite, a little embarrassed to reveal the specs, but in the next year or two I plan on creating a gaming/video editing/music production rig. I'm not particularly low or high income, but I'd be very appreciative. Thank you

- Journey Cuave

Love AMD! Love their price structure... GPUs for the people!

dont have a gpu running on intel hd graphics

I have an R7870 that is literally shitting out as we speak, I'm gonna buy one of these next-gen GPUs anyway, but it would be nice to win one instead :) THANKS LINUS

I'm building a pc, but i dont have a graphic card. AMD  is great.

I have 2x HD 7950s,

but at least one of them is dying currently (I think they both are...) :(
I also really wanted to switch to a single GPU because I've had so many problems with Crossfire :(

I'd really appreciate that card! :o