AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have an old first gen APU and this new card would thromp my 6550d+6670 even in crossfire!

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

e selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

I have a gtx710 need a upgrade.          Z97-a 4790k 8gig ddr3 2133

I'm building my first PC and I'm on a tight budget and I could really do with cutting money on the GPU. Currently I have a Radeon R7 240 2GB in my pre build paired with a Intel Pentium dual core. I hope I can win the polaris 10 or 11 you'll be doing me a big favour.

Well got a R9 290x love it and it won't hurt to have another amd gpu. 

Currently using a GTX 660 Ti. It is badly in need of an upgrade, but I dont have the money yet.

I have a sapphire HD 4870 vapor-x. Which is like 8 years old now, and anything past 2012-13 i can't play which is actually amazing for a card that came out in 2007-8. And now that i think about it, if i get this card i will probably need (and will) to fully upgrade my rig since i have an older motherboard. sapp

I have a GTX 450 and think an Upgrade could be good.

I'm running a gt720 which struggles to run just about any game at 720p and can barely run World of Warcraft at medium settings at 1080p. I'm in the process of building my own pc but I'm struggling to get the money together because of my age. Keep up the good work and good luck to everyone else.

Edited by mferrell2000
Forgot to add in details of why I wanted the card.

if i would win this, i probably could build an extra PC, since i live in two places, and with two medium end PC's that would go a lot easier.

Intel Core™ i7-6700k | Asrock Z170 Extreme4+ | RTX 2070 | 32 GB Kingston DDR4 | Kingston 240GB | Seagate 2TB | WD 4TB | Corsair 650W | Windows 10 Pro

Intel Core™ i5-6200U | GTX 940MX | 8GB DDR4 | SSD 128 | HDD 1TB | Windows 10 Pro | Lenovo Ideapad 510-15ISK 

HP Gen7 DL380 | Xeon E5645 | 20GB RAM | SanDisk 120GB | 2x 450W | Windows Server 2019

OnePlus 6 | OnePlus 3 | Sony Xperia Z5 Premium | Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

I have a XFX R9 270X, I'm thinking about upgrading myself and upgrading my girlfriends PC with the 270X. :)

Thanks for the giveaway and videos!

Current card is a GTX 780.

AMD currently have some very interesting technology in their cards, and to share it among other things with other companies makes it even better compared to *cough*.

Well, i have never had thepleasure of playing games on proper gaming rig (onlh old rusty laptop) so it would be nice to be able to play some new games which would break my laptop into pieces.

i'm rocking an intel hd 2500 and I love AMD gpu's would be nice to win!

I am using HD 7750 from 2011 and can barely get 40 fps on dota 2 :( I'm so sadddddd

So content doesnt matter sheesh ..big contrast to polaris 10 which  does provide a lot more of it xD  however keep up the good  

I want to win a card regardless of which one it is because my cousin wants to join the pc master race. His family was in a tight situation with divorce and whatnot so they weren't making much money. Every time he visits he's always amazed by my PC and always asks how I built the thing. His family has finally gotten a little more revenue so his mother was going to get him a laptop. He immediately called me saying "hey I'm gonna get a pc!" as I explained to him that just cause it's a computer it doesn't mean that it can run games he seemed pretty disappointed as one would. I asked what the price range was for the laptop and he said it was gonna be between 400-430$ so obviously I recommend him to build a custom PC. His parent was OK with it so it was a green light from their. However as you might guess 430$ isn't enough for a system + windows + tax + shipping. So a free gpu could really help out right now. 

Oh if it matters I have a r9 380 4g. Such an overpriced purchase .-. 

I want this for a friend who is running on-board graphics and uses that as an excuse quite a lot, maybe this will help...

I currently using a GTX780 in my rig,since the new AMD Polaris lineup outperforms my old 780 and its free so it will be nice to have one new card :)

Currently I have only very old and weak Sapphire HD 5450. It can play games,but playing CS:GO on 800x600 is pain. I have Q9650,so all I need for games I´m interrested in is a GPU,RX 480 or RX 470.

I Have an msi 280x and would like an upgrade because it doesn't really play the newest games that well anymore.

I'm using a r7 260 that I've been using for about a year and a half its a little beast that can even run Gta but I think it would be a great time for a upgrade 

Well, i dont have money to buy a new gpu and i have a gtx 660 TI. So i hope i win to get rid of my old gpu.

Thanks for the giveaway. :)

I have a reference gtx 285 that hits 60 degrees on idle and 90 on any game and eats way too much energy, it also only supports up to directx 9 so i cant play anything made this or last year, i have been stuck to directx 9 games for 2 years now

Sorry for the crappy quality my phone is bad aswell :P

IMG_20160718_101703822[1].jpg

CPU: AMD A10-7700K GPU:ASUS RADEON R7 250 MOTHERBOARD: ASUS A68HM PLUS FM2+ RAM:8GB KINGSTON DUAL DDR3 1600MHZ. 

I would use this graphics card to improve animating with cinema 4d and after effects. i have a 4k monitor that i can not use without that graphics card.

Gibe nao plz

I have a 280 and ready would like an upgrade. I was going to get a rx480 anyway but couldn't afford it. (I get payed $7 an hour)

This would be awesome.