AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm using Geforce 210. Playing DOTA2 even on lowest setting cant even keep up 60 FPS. ;_;

Even Intel HD 2000 is better.... POLARIS is even better!!

gibe nao...no siriously...would be ccol to have. This would be cool for another Custom Project :D 

Well I actually have a Quadro M6000, and honestly, that card can't game at all. I know it isn't made for gaming in the first place, but my father needs to use it for other reasons so yea...

My current r7 370 is on its last legs due to the cooling fans mashing on my wireless card which I have no option but to use. The card runs at over 100 degrees, I am going to replace the fans, but a new card would mean I could utilise my much better processor. I have had to hugely under clock the card so it runs safely, I don't think it has long left :(

I have an old PC and I want to build a new one.

I have nvidia gtx 750ti.... I think it's time to move to AMD!!!

I'm currently using an A86600k Apu because my previous card an hd7770 ghz edition died after a few good years of use

I'm running a HD8570m. Yes, I've got a laptop... But as soon as I'm done with my exams I'll be building a badass budget rig.

Currently I am using a nvidia 770 graphics card and I look forward to entering this contest!

My current graphics card is a AMD r9 270x of which is currently slowing dying (slowing getting more and more frequent graphics card crashes and performance deprecation jumps even from idle), this makes it really hard if you are trying to be an Indi. game dev. programmer how is head (does most of, doesn't actually have that title) of optimization. Because of these frequent crashes and also sudden performance deprecation jumps means that it is really hard to tell if you are on the right track, or if a new experimental idea of handling a process is actually more effective.

Also the decreased amount of processing power is a real bottle neck, because I have one of the most powerful machines in the group, so it means that if I ever try and bake any lighting for someone else I have to wait much longer, and it may even end up crashing mid-way though.

Another point is that I am from Australia, which means I have to wait much longer for any new graphics card to become a reasonable price here, or else I have to pay an extremely large premium price, and it's not just shipping.

Example: In the US a nVidia GTX 980 is $489 (cheapest on Amazon) and the AMD rx 480 $239, where as in Australia trying to buy either of those cards the new RX card jumps to 432AUD and a 624AUD for the GTX. Which means they go from a 2 times price difference in the US, to a low 1.44 times difference in the AU. Admittedly I can buy the RX from newegg and get it $100 cheaper, but then I only get a 12day warrenty, and this is a newly released card, and I don't want to put all of my eggs into one basket.

(all of the Australian Prices were from Megabuy of which follows Australian laws, and all products must then live a reasonable length of time or else you can be entitled with a full refund)

Kindly send me a graphic card for i have no graphic card in my system.... all i can afford is the inbuilt Intel graphics

970, I'd like to give it to one of my friends, he's got a shitty GPU, and since this is free, it'd be a nice thing to do.

as a member of the

illuminati

my 4 year old

isn't quite cutting it

for world control

and for

half life 3

polaris chips

are required for me

to help prevent

trump

from being president 

without

amd

support 

the

illuminati

will fail and

trump

will become president

giben nao pls

otherwise

the

illuminati

will be unable

to play

half life 3

I currently have a gtx 750 ti and I am thinking about upgrading but don't really have the cash at the moment

So about a 4 months ago my wife gave me the green light to build my first rig (I wanted to get into gaming and streaming). So I saved some cash and sold some thing I didn't need and I ordered everything except the gpu. Well about about the time I finished building the rig (6600k, msi z170 gaming m5, 16gb of gskill ect. ect) we had a break in our sprinkler system so all leftover money went to that. So now I have this amazing rig that I actually built myself but it's running on onboard graphics. All that said my lawn actually looks amazing 

I have a GTX 970 already so I don't need it myself. But as the 480 is an excellent entry level GPU, I could build a pc around it for my girlfriend so we could play Overwatch together (and ascend).

Currently running on Intel Integrated and I was going to buy an R7 370 or 750 Ti in a couple of weeks time, but a free RX480? Count me in.

Also, gibe nao pls.

I am using a R9 270x ... It will be good to get an upgrade...

I currently have a R9 290 which is starting to become a little slow for the kind of work I do: Maya and Unreal Engine. I'd love to get my hands on one of the new cards. 

I have a R9 380 with a 4790k... This RX 480 would be great to do some virtualization and play with friends on two rigs. Good luck everybody!

Would be great to get one of these, current rig doesn't have one at all, so... yeah.

I currently have no graphics card. So no PC games for me at the moment?