AMD Polaris Giveaway

I recently just change from an ASUS GT440, a really low performance one, to an ASUS GTX750ti. I'd love to get into AMD side because I love how they sell good computing performance compared to pricing.

Well i got i msi hd 6450 lowprofile 1 gb which would be fine for just my needs but bro need a beefier gpu to speed up 3d rendering might as well enter since i alrady was planing on buying one might get lucky

I have a hd7750 and most of the games looks like minecraft so a polaris gpu would be awesome :D

because my 650 is dying, after it reaches 70 degrees artefacts will come out. thanks i need this :D

ya i need one, infact give me computer as a whole because AMD is so sick and dumb about there drivers for there older gen gpu. pls support older gens because there are guys who cant afford new gpus and computer every time u release one. also there is a problem with official drivers for hd7600m+intel hd400 laptops, they just freeze all the time randomly.so instead of stopping support for older gen buy making a crap driver for them for the last time, make a good one.

Running a gtx 770, wish I could run vr. This would really help it. 

i currently have a r9 380 and the performance is decent but its not what i was looking for, it was all i could afford at the time so upgrading to a Polaris 10 Graphics card would be great! :)

In my current rig I have a R9 285 its a good card but I was thinking of upgrading it so either one of the graphics cards would do me greatly so uuuhhh... Gibe nao plz

Currently rocking a 660ti so this would be a huge upgrade 

If i win i might invest in a new 1440p monitor! 

Good luck to everyone 

I Currently Own A Radeon R9 280, It Get's The Job Done, But Really Can't Handle More Modern AAA Titles, It Can Barely Even Run Crysis ;-)

So An Updated Card Would Be Much Appreciated! Good Luck To Everyone Tho :-)

Currently rockin a 970 Gaming 4G in my main rig right now. Wouldn't mind trying out a card from the AMD side of things. Plus that 4K ?

I have an old HD6850. Would be nice to have some newer. Thanks.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I currently have gtx 970 with a 6600k in my pc. I really don't need it but, you know...free gpu 

Running 980 ti , would be nice to give amd another chance :)

Hi , i do use a Scrapped GTX550Ti (that does have around 2years when i got it) , well to be sincere all of my computer is made of scrapped components (scrapyard wars !)

i do hit around 40 FPS in all games in all games in medium settings ,

so im 'looking for a new GC :^)  , it've got at 780W power supply that is almost new that my friend gave me , seems pretty good ! :D

Got my new nvidia msi 1070 gaming x. gonna give it to my brother whos running some old hd radeon card.

Currently using Intel HD Graphics 530 on my itx htpc since it's currently gpu-less. Would love a reference RX480 or RX470 since I will be needing a blower style cooler to expel the heat inside the tiny itx case.

I currently have a 960 and a bit of extra power without too much extra from the wall or heat. Plus then that would take my friend from a NVS 450 to a 960 and actually make it usable for games.

I don't currently have a gaming pc, but I have been wanting to build one. This would be an awesome place to start. Keep up the good work guys. 

My rig at the moment has my friends r7 260x. I want to upgrade to Polaris, so I can give my friends GPU back. Without him, I wouldn't be able to build my cheap q6600 PC. 

I'm using a 6670, would be nice to get decent fps in SFV

I'm curently using an NVidia GTX 960 on Linux Mint.
As I am starting to experiment with Vulkan, I would like to experiment with multi GPU programming, by using the iGPU on my  i7 + the GPU in my PCI-E Slot. This is not possible with the propertiary NVidia drivers on Linux, so an AMD Card would be useful here.

I'm "rocking" a gtx 750ti so it would be a pretty nice upgrade to get a Polaris 10 or 11! :)