AMD Polaris Giveaway

GTX 650 Ti and its time for an upgrade on the cheap! :-d 

im kind of running on some integrated intel graphics... lol yeah my i5 could use some help with games...

Hello People and Overlords,

My current system (extremely confusing, but don't worry, I got this):

2U iStar Server Case 

MSI H81M-E33 MircoATX

G3258  [Currently no O/C] w/ CoolerMaster Hyper T4

8GB of G.Skill Memory at 1333Mhz

Radeon HD2600XT Pro

Why: Well, I really would like to play some modern titles, mainly GTA V and some other sand boxes game and an updated AMD card would honestly rock my computer and world!

Yea... it doesn't really play modern titles, but it does work am I can still play some games! Polaris 10 would personally be my pick, but honestly either option(s) would be okay.  Oh yea, I can provide a picture of my little beast if needed, it certainly sounds like am impossible setup but I've made it work for me so far! 

Thanks team!

I have a A10-7870K APU on a FM2+ mini-ITX Motherboard that only has an HDMI 1.4 display output.

But I just recently upgraded from a 4 Year old 1080p Monitor to a 3440x1440 75 Hz Freesync Monitor. So the upgraded Display outputs would finally let me enjoy 75 Hz and Freesync.

God I should be ashamed, my rig is getting bottlenecked horrible with an AMD 6670 1gb. My cpu is i7 3770k with a z77 motherboard. 

I have a GTX 670 DirectCU II TOP and I've been dying to finally see an AMD product that i can use in my personal computer (I have an all AMD htpc).
Really hoping that they can turn things around :)

Currently being bottle necked by a 660ti that is slowly starting to die. Crashes the comp when playing pretty much any newish game. I'm gonna need a replacement soon!

(gibe nao plz)

The AMD lines are a dream come true, for people who don't have a 0.71 USD exchange rate.
Us aussies getting screwed down here, paying double for the product then adding in the aussie "tax" brings things costing even $200usd cost us $480AUD+.

The Polaris 11 be the ultimate stick the government up the arse we need.

Got a gtx 970 like 2 weeks before they announced the new generation of graphic cards. That made me sad :(

Sooo gibe nao plz

I currently have 750ti,  I would love a Polaris GPU for Battlefield 1.

I am currently running on a Radeon HD 7750 and even though it runs most of the games I want well it has recently started doing weird stuff like crashing every time I play FlatOut 2. So yeah, need an upgrade and the new Polaris cards look like a good option, really hoping for a lot from Vulkan with the AMD cards.

Right know i am running an ancient but good 6870, it works great but id love to get some new hardware from team red!

Currently I'm using a gtx 950 and its nice but a new polaris GPU would be amazing!!!

EVGA GTX950 SSC edition. I'm looking to upgrade to drive my 1440p monitor better. I hate fanboys. Both teams rule.

Still Using a HD6670 He's Still holding up for now but not for long its almost his time to say goodbye i hope i get the rx480 so my HD6670 can RIP Watching His Newborn Healthy Brother Taking over him! Hoping for the Best! Ty!

Well I would love to start streaming however only part which is stopping me is my GPU. :)

i am currently using an ati 4650hd yes it's that old would love to upgrade

I am currently running a GTX 980 whose stock cooler has been substituted with a Hyper 212 evo ziptied to the pcb. As I've recently picked up a 144hz monitor, extra frames per second are more than welcome. 

I have a GTX 660OC it had its time :D, so i wouldnt mind the upgrade.

Best of luck to you all!!

because nvidia MSRP is F**** bull S***!!!  so is amd but not as bad .Also wanted to try out vulkan with doom, currently using a 980ti cause 1070 is super expensive, plan was to get a 480 hoping it would perform like a 980 but nope.

Rx 480 would do nicely on my lan rig but 

lives on

BAKABT

Using r7 240 , Since my 280x died abut 2 weeks ago :(.  

Because Freesync > G-Sync and less proprietary crap. I have a GTX 970 at the moment, and would like to go back to Team Red.

gibe nao pls

Got a HiS R9 280X. While it does run games really well, I think a RX 480 will benefit me way more in every way. so yeah. GIBE NAO PLZ

1 hour ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

1. What exact GPU's?

Also I have an R9 290 that I wish wasn't power hungry but it is, I plan on playing 1440p in he future or building my older cousin a PC depending on what parts I get/what money he gets me.

Then again.... 200 series master race amiright.

Oh and gibe nao plz

Probably a 480 or 470 and a 460. Maybe because, y'know, those are the only Polaris chips for sale atm.

R9 290 = RX 480 :P

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats