AMD Polaris Giveaway

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm rocking an Asus GT 640! I can almost play games like GTA V, or The Witcher 3, hell, even The Witcher 2 at 1080p with 25~30 fps. Suck on that "Polaris"! More like "Recktlaris" ????

no GPU :(

280X broke, so send in for RMA and because it's EOL sapphire and distributor taking their time thinking what to do

been 2 months now and counting..sighhhhhhhh

Hello there i got a Geforce GT 730. i realy love to win this one because i can do alot of things with it. :)

I built my PC on a budget, so I have an evga gtx 950. I would love a new card but don't have a ton of money to get one for myself. Thanks for the giveaway and all your videos, you guys really helped me get into PC gaming.

I'm new to PCs in general but i do know what i need to, and i know that i use a GPU with 500 or so megabytes, so an upgrade would be nice :)

I have an old Radeon HD 5870.

Nice and worn out. about time i gave it a nice replacement.

I have to run its fans at 100% nonstop just to get a playable game experience

It's like a jet engine ;c

Would love a new Polaris card to get some more graphics power

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

Using a msi gtx 970. Free amd gpu. Y not?

Best of luck to all!!

This is a comment that doesn't really matter, but I want that that sweet polaris GPU though

New to the forum but a long time sub. I'm currently running an r7 370 that sounds like it could take flight after gaming on it for about 15 minutes so even a Polaris 11 GPU would be a much appreciated upgrade.

• Im running an hd6870 thats getting quite hot in the summer but it still delivers acceptable performance. I want a new chip because of improved efficiency, thats all.

I have a R270 from Asus, not the greatest but would be awesome to get an upgrade!

have an r9 390 strix now, would like an upgrade as the r9 390 does eat alot of power, and power isn't very cheap here.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

I'm running a Radeon HD 7870 2gb card. On a 6700K + 32GB Ram machine.... It was from my old rig while I waited for the new GPU's to be released this year.

I have a AMD Radeon HD 6670, and it is a piece of garbage for games. xD I get about 24-25 FPS on Rust (min 18 FPS, max 30 FPS) and 30 FPS on Heroes and Generals.

Edited by Christopher Bayliss
Spelling

At the moment in my PC, I have a GTX960, but in my new PC that I am building soon, I was going to have a rx380 because the price for performance is slightly better, obviously with a free graphics card, like the Rx480, the performance will be much better and I might even be able to afford a better CPU instead.

I have a GTX 770 in my rig so of cause I would love to upgrade to the AMD 480. It would be amazing if I won this! Goodluck everyone!!

I have a AMD Radeon HD 7950 from Gigabyte and i really want to upgrade to this lineup for some smoother gameplay experience.

I use the 8730m on my laptop :(

saving up to build my first pc...

gibe nao pls...

I am running a Nvidia Geforce GTX 560TI (1GB) it runs extremely hot when playing Heroes & Generals (90C) it is very old you will know #FERMILIFE (mine is an Asus Direct CU 2) Even god damn MINECRAFT MAKES IT HEAT IT UP A BIT GOD DAMN LMG PLS SAVE MY SOUL!!! xD

Well I currently run a GTX 980. So AMD isn't currently offering anything for me just yet. But I have a couple friends trying to build PCs and I would love to be able to help them out.

Im using Intel's HD Graphics 6000. gibe nao pls.