AMD Polaris Giveaway

Hi, I'm currently using a HD 7850 1GB version card and I would be extremely grateful if you choose me. Also good luck to everyone.

I wanna win the Polaris 10! Been an AMD fan for a really long time, still rocking a 280X in my system.

Currently using an Asus Strix GTX 960 2GB OC. I might get a new monitor soon & I want to try out AMD's best coz Nvidia 1000 series has great hardware but lousy drivers & software implementations these days. 

I am currently using a GTX 570. Now don't get me wrong, the card is pretty decent. But I'd like to upgrade because I am wanting to get better performance than 30fps on the absolute lowest settings on GTA.

i have a Radeon HD 4650 in my Laptop.

i am buying a PC and a free graphic card will help a lot.

I have an r9 290, great card, really pleased with it but it sounds like a bloody hairdryer!! I would love this card so that I can sell my old 290 and buy a new processor :D ~ Can't wait for Zen! 

i have an NVIDIA GeForce GT440 with 1GB GDDR5 .... It has serves me well(while was frying eggs on gta v) , but it is time for a change!?

GTX 970 Would love to go AMD again (my first self build pc was fully AMD) and these new AMD cards look great!!

Geforce 315m with 512MB o' vram. I plan on building a PC,  so a free GPU would be great.

I'm using an R7 260x, so jumping right into a new Polaris style card would be great for my new PC!

Curetly using gtx970, i always love to swap to newer tech especially when it is free :)

I'm running a gtx950, and new shiny stuff is cool.

im using a gtx 760 and its getting depressing hearing my computer nearly have a stroke attempting to play minecraft with a shader mod enabled

Running an old Nforce chipset graphics wise in my desktop. Would definitely be nice to upgrade to make it slightly usable.

Im using a R7 260x,  with an i3.  the cards still works fine..  But i might run into some issues when BF1 is launched,  so this would help a huge amount, graphics cards aint cheap here in South Africa

I'm currently stuck on an AMD R9 260, pls send help; cannot run 2016 games on ultra D: #FirstWorldProblems (Though it does play Minecraft)

p8gq6w7.png

I have Msi Geforce 750Ti Oc
I get good FPS but steel new GPU is a new GPU. And add thet to my amd cpu.....

I have never had a Desktop before, Only using a Laptops for the past 6-7 years and i'm building my first PC this year and hope the RX 480 can help me ease the budget, and by that i mean, that i can win this one lol.

I have a 7850 I need more more for 1080p.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

This is my first time entering a giveaway! More power to you linustechtips :3

I have a gtx zotac 580 and I can't even play many new high end games on low settings with decent fps so I thought why not I watch a lot of ur vids I mine as well try and get an upgrade from the give away 

i currently have a HD5750 that was given to my by a coworker because its my first rig and i dont have the money for anything better.

hello, i have every thing except graphioc card (HD4890) i sold my consoles to buy pc, but still cant afford propper graphic card. i wanted to buyt rx 480 but taxes ruined this idea, so maybe giveaway is a solution :P

(i5 6600k, 16gb of ram , ssd, etc but still no graph)