AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm current;y running R7 370 and R7 360 but they don't give me the performance i want for content creation and twitch streaming. The hope is there though.

No graphics card... I'm a pleb stuck using intel integrated

Well. Right now i used Radeon 7770 series which means almost R7 200. And i want it  :P

Hi, I am suffering a gtx660, or rather maybe it is suffering me with my outrageous OC. My poor CPU and I would really love an upgrade, hopefully chance will smile upon us. 

I have an integrated graphics card, AMD Radeon R7.

I would like to upgrade to AMD's Polaris because I want to continue showing my support by using products from AMD.

I would also like to continue my gaming experience, and that with this upgrade from an integrated graphics to a Polaris card, it will enhance my experience by over 9999%.

AMD HD 7700, I would appreciated because is my dream to play at 60 fps and plus, I can also do some 3D render for college :v

I have a gigabyte radeon hd 7870 ghz edition, its now a bit outdated. it also builds up a lot of heat, so i'm due for a upgrade.  

I would like an upgrade. I still do not have the cash to upgrade my 5770's that I have. They are tired and need to be replaced.

Msi R9 270, I'm happy with it, but sometimes my PC freezes randomly, I think either it or the motherboard has a power draw problem, if I win I hoe this gets resolved:D

Spoiler

I am building a new PC coming from a MS Surface Pro 2, and I was already planning to get the 480, but just today prices skyrocketed up about 30€ on every card, so I hope that this will solve my problem. Anyway GJ Linus for this giveaway and GJ AMD for this amazing cards!

I want it.

Currently, I am using a laptop, but I'm looking to build, and if I ever win I save some money and focus the rest of the component.

*Note: It is just to expensive that where I came from.*

I currently have nothing but a hp pavilion 15 inch laptop. But i always wanted a pc and currently saving up for one. I have about 5% of the money i need for a pc and still working hard for it.

Give me naio plz

I have a gtx 970 but hey it's free!!! 

Currently running a HD7950 so I could use an upgrade :)

Newer games are quite slow to run.

I would love to get this for my friend who has a system he is build for £200 but he like the rx 480 I wanna get him one but I cannot afford it pls help.

I have an R9 380 waiting to be upgraded into an RX 480 anytime, but im really excited for Vega.

Im rocking a gtx 750 ti so this will be a great upgrade for me to play newer titles

Running a 6850 right now. I've always liked the price to performance ratio of AMD's graphics card lineup, and the Polaris lineup really embodies that cheap price/performance ratio which I really like.

Running a 7870 and am playing to buy a new rig with a 6600k and if I could get a new graphics card with that that'd be pretty cool.

New GPU would be great, only got a 660 Ti :(

I have a XFX HD 7850 that probably needs to be replaced.

my poor gtx 680 is getting tired and is ready to retire. I've always been team green but AMD seems to be the winner this generation and if I don't win I'll get a non reference amd 480 when I save the mulah. 

Specs: Amd 1700x | NH-u12s | Asus crosshair hero vi | 2x8g Gskill flare x | Zotac 1080 | Samsung 960 EVO | Seasonic ssr-750GD | Thermaltake core x5 |

I'm broke as hell in college and in desperate need of a replacement for my slowly failing Zotac 750ti. If I win I'll finally be able to play those Triple A games in my free time with more than 30fps! Love you guys' channel and keep up the great work!

Hi, I got my current build up and running about a month ago now, but I'm still saving for a new graphics card. I was going to get the new gtx 1070, but that is not ideal, as it is kinda overpriced here in Aus, (so is the Rs 480) but it is still the best value, (IMO).

so basically, winning this giveaway would save me time and money, and it would let me try out this new stuff