AMD Polaris Giveaway

GT 620 1gb not very gaming friendly I must say.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

I dont have my rig built just yet, but i have an Evolv ATX TG Edition and Asus Rog MAXIMUS VIII FORMULA DDR4 ATX Motherboard

I have an Asus Strix R9Fury in an fx8350 machine! Trying to hold out for Zen as the cpu is OLD as ballz now! Denis is Love

I like where AMD is trying to go and I hope they keep up. Also I hope nVidia stops treating us like crap ( lies from both companies are present but the green team hit a new level of stupid in the last 2 years ) 

@Linus - Is the " Sponsored by ..... " will be the way from now on ? Because you don;t do it for nVidia the last time. O and try to be unbiased as possible , we have planty of green hater disguised as tech news sites and channels.

XFX R7950. I CAN ONLY RUN TWO MONITORS!

Jk, I just figure if why not?? An upgrade is still an upgrade, and one of my less fortunate friends can get my old one, so I can spread the love!

I have a gtx 970, but I'd like to give the RX to my little brother so he can play some nicer games too :D

I'm actually using an Intel HD Graphic 4600 integrated graphics card and right now i'm making some research on my own to analyze data with a GPU and it will be awesome to have a GPU, i'm a mexican engineer and i want to make science :D

Gotta love AMD all the way. Would love to win the next generation GPU.

Hi, I have an r9 390 and would like to give one of these cards to sister, she's currently using my old 7850.

Currently using a 980Ti, but entering to win this for my best mate who is running on a 750 Ti :|. I hate that I ended up spending so much on a gpu for myself after my last modest 270x died, and he is stuck on a really old GPU :\, so here's to helping upgrade my best mate's wooden GPU :D.

im using a geforce 210. and why i should be selected? i think what i currently i have could be a good reason but i waited for 480 i saved my money for it but now that the price is out i was disappointed cuz i can't afford it at least here in india.  (fingers crossed:ph34r:)

I currently have an ati firepro v4800 and want to upgrade to something that is not from the stoneage.

Still rocking a HD4400, I would be so glad to finally "upgrade" xD

I have a gtx 750ti currently but I want to get into VR gaming. This card is new, not that power hungry and a freaking 5+ TFLOPS of compute speed! I want it. 

I run an Nvidia GTX 1080 Reference Edition in my main rig, however my secondary rig still has a Asus GTX 770 that really needs upgraded, plus with it being an all AMD build besides the gfx card I feel this card would fit better.

I am currently using a GTX 750 ti in my computer because one of the few gpus that I could find under $200 which can run most games at around 60fps on medium so winning this would be a big step up.

Anyway thanks for the opportunity guys :)

I currently do not have a self built pc but am currently gathering research to build my first pc and a free graphics card would be a great start to it

i am planning to build a budget gaming rig, after i watch the video from linus about this card, i guess i need to consider also a amd radeon graphic card. most of the time i only look for nvidia cards.

Right now I have Asus Strix 960 but it is starting to get old and a free GPU would be nice anyway.

I have a MSI 960 2GB version in my rig. i want this because it's a great gpu.
BTW I never won any giveaway because i live in south Asia i guess.

well ive been looking to build a custom pc and this would get me far along to affording one as money is tight as a student. The card im using is a gtx 920m in my laptop. i know pretty meh right!? so thanks for the possibility to win and good luck to everyone :)