AMD Polaris Giveaway

My system is still powered by a ATI Radon HD 5850 and my i7 860 4x2,80Ghz. I really would appreciate one of the polaris cards, because the HD 5850 can not run Witcher 3.

Currently just running a G4400 APU.  I would love to have this card to actually feel what a good computer is like.

I am currently running an R9 270 from MSI. I would like to upgrade because I plan on updating my pc with much needed new hardware, Good luck to everyone entering.

i have a intel i5 pc with no dedicated graphic card and i can't even play games fluently,so it would be nice if i had a dedicated gpu 

i7-8700K l MSI RX 580 8GB ARMOR MK2 MSI - Z370 KRAIT GAMING l G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR4-3200 l Inland 120GB SSD + 1TB HDD Scythe FUMA Rev. B l EVGA 600W 80+ Bronze Certified l Asus VG248QE 144Hz l Zowie FK2 Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X l Phanteks P300 Tempered Glass l Corsair Gaming K70 RAPIDFIRE l windows 10.

I am Running an R9 280 that fractures and crashes running D3 on medium Settings :(

Thanks for the awesome content

I've only just now made an account here after watching your vids for months! I saw there was a giveaway and thought "sure, why not", so here we are!

Anyways, right now I'm running a GTX650 in my pc that's about 3 or 4 years old. It's gotten a tad slow recently and I had to go from 8 GB RAM to 16 GB RAM just to play Fallout 4 at even a somewhat decent rate, but it looks like the main bottlenecks are my GPU and, to a lesser extent, my CPU.

If I were to get a polaris graphics card I would love to finally be able to start a good PC for gaming, and maybe even finally get to try out some VR at home!~

im currently rocking a 970 strix, and with a polaris upgrade it would make stepping back into youtube (for my 3rd channel, first two are wiped free due to conflict with ex friends) and i could give my 970 to a friend who uses his moms computer to game, but only has a 1gb ddr3 gt730, which would also make his moms life easier with her work as a photographer, and improve his gaming, so my win, is a win for three.

Nothing to see here, move along

I am currently using a gtx 960 4gb. I would like this card so I can play VR games

I have GT720 by Nvidia(Its horrible). The reason i want to upgrade it to one of AMD's new Polaris card is because my GT720 card cant handle heavy games at all.(i get 20 FPS on payday2 with the lowest settings).

Good luck to all of the community in this giveaway!

Intel onboard graphics on an old core i5 Samsung laptop that is LOOOONG out of production. A Polaris graphics card would go nicely in the new rig I'm slowly putting together.

I had a amd hd 5450 but it was trash so I now have to use my igpu

?

I need that card badly

I want, gib me nao! Nah just kidding I'd actually love to have one of these so I can change from my 295x2. While power is great and everything I dislike stripping when I'm in a longer gaming session. It gets reeeeaally hot....

I have a gtx 960 which is good but a rx 480 would really help me because of my alienware's small power supply, gtx 960 runs at 90+c under load and games crash sometimes because of it.

I dont have a gpu im running my whole system with an apu. I'm looking forward to buying a rx480 so if I can get one for free that would save me a couple bucks.

I've got a gtx 770 and would love a card with more vram for my surround setup.

currently still using my igpu, which struggles to get 30 fps on csgo. should i win a new graphics card i will build a new pc. 

GTX 570, Fermi so nothing to really add here :D

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Awesome giveaway! I currently have no graphics card as I'm in the process of building a new pc, also my brother needs a new card as his is constantly throttling = lots of noise. :)

I have a 750 ti looking to upgrade for obvious reasons :P Also wanting to try and AMD card because ive never had one before 

I only have a Gigabyte 2GB GT730 GDDR5. Man, my graphics card is barely a graphics card. haha

Currently running a GTX 670 in my rig. It has served me well over the last 5 years but it is well and truly getting to the end of it's life. Upgrading to some of the new polaris architecture would be fantastic, might prompt me to finally upgrade my monitors past 1080p!

Keep up the good work on the videos guys :)

I don't have a graphics card :'( which is why i'm entering this giveaway hoping that I can add one to my pc and can actually game which will be amazing :D so gibe nao pls!!!

Currently running a gtx 760 that gets the job done but I kind of need a blower style card to suit my case layout