AMD Polaris Giveaway

I dont have a graphics card right now soo.... Gibe nao pls!

I have a gtx 760 that's way under powered by my psu. 

i don't have a rig at the moment,i have an hp dv6 with switchable graphics (AMD m880G with ATI Mobility Rad.. HD 4250)&(Readeon HD 5470) and the phenom II , and while this has been perfect for my use " architecture student " so far, lately it's lacking, but i already purchased an X99 system, all accept the graphic card (i'm waiting to make a final choice).

the last rig i built was 2003 and it was a Amd Athlon 64, but then it was laptops ever since.. and i know that is no way to live your life, how ever that's that's all i had.

And Now, now that is all about to change.

Currently have an R9 280x but it doesn't work with my freesync monitor so a new AMD card would be lovely!

Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"

Iam planing to build a custom eGPU rig using Thunderbold 3. Since the RX480 only requires a 6pin connector it should fit perfect.

My first build was back in early 2003. I was in grade 10, taking after school classes with skills Canada in 3D animation (3D studio max, poser, and Zbrush).  Unfortunately, due to the lack of volunteers the hours I had access to the facility were very limited which prompted me to build my first computer. I don't remember the model numbers but I do remember it was a MSI motherboard, an AMD CPU, and A Radeon Sapphire GPU. It was a great computer that took all my allowance to build, the best investment I made. Sadly one day when I was over clocking the Cpu and GPU in order to play  this new game F.E.A.R, I ended up frying one of the two components. R.I.P. 

Since then, due to my nomadic behavior I've been jumping from one midrange laptop to the next. I've just recently settled down with my family and it's finally time to build a new desktop computer. Wouldn't it be cool if it was another MSI motherboard, an AMD GPU (looking forward in seeing what Zen has to offer) and a Radeon GPU. 

Been watching Linus since the NCIX days, happy you moved on and doing your own thing! You have a great team backing you up, keep up the good work guys and gals!

I recently bought a used GTX 770 on Ebay, but I feel like it might stop working soon /:
So a new, shiny and awesome Graphics Card would be nice and I also would like to

try out a card from AMD (red is my favorite color :)

I got a HD4870 and it's slowly dying, I'll not be against a new card :)

I don't even have a graphics card yet :(. Just running integrated skylake graphics, which are great, but leave a lot to be desired.

My main graphics card is an Nvidia 7300 GT that has 512mb of ddr2 memory. I overclock it using MSI Afterburner. It improved just a little bit. Yeah, I know. It's pretty weak but it's true. I really need an upgrade badly. :-( Also, I'm planning to upgrade my pc in the future.

I use an XFX RX 480 8GB BE clocked at 1328MHz ... I would really want the second one for a 2-way XFire and (possibly) increase my performance in most games. Also to show-off to by single GPU friends lol. The reason to upgrade to RX series on the first place was cuz I was using an r9 270 CrossFire and coudn't max out my games...

Running a AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series. Looking to make a new up to date build. this would definatley help kick start it

I have a Nvidia GeForce 210 1GB Graphics Card. I want a Polaris Series card because I can't play any major title games and I would really enjoy playing the games that my friends can. Also I will be building my first gaming computer and would like it to have VR support.

System 1:

CPU: FX - 8320E | MOBO: MSI 970 Gaming | RAM: Patriot Viper 16GB 1866MHz | 

GPU: Radeon RX480 8GB | Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 480GB SSD | PSU: Corsair CX750 |

Cooler: Enermax ETS - N30 II

System 2:

CPU: A4 - 7300| MOBO: MSI A68HM Grenade | RAM: Patriot 4GB 1600MHz | 

GPU: Integrated Motherboard Graphics | Storage: Seagate 500GB Desktop | PSU: Thermaltake TR2 600W |

Cooler: Enermax ETS - N31

My rig has a 960 that's starting to stand on it's last leg, also being able to actually use freesync on my monitor would be nice.

I've been running a Gigabyte R9 280 for almost 2 years now and I have started to see some problems like overheating or display stops or the fact that it is inclined on one end because of It's weight. P.S.: Gibe nao plz

Using a 280X right now, think it's about time to beef the GPU up :) ty

Dear Team LTT

I currently run dual GTX680FTW's in SLI, but before that I ran dual 5770's.  So it would be nice to go back to Team Red ;)

BTW one of my 5770's are currently running in my HTPC so life in the old beast yet ;)

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a Intel integrated gpu. All the thermal past is gone and it regularly reaches 90+ degrees when I play L.O.L.

I would want one of the Polaris gpus since I would want to experience high end gaming for the first time and reach fps greater than 20. GIBE NAO PLS

I have a gtx 960 but my friends has a amd 5750 and it's really old thinking this would be a good upgrade for him;)

Gib me plz

Seriously, on how AMD is handling this, they should take over the low end, pound it to the ground and make it awesome, plus GPUOpen has been looking awesome so far and the Vulken support as well, I'm itching to try the Vulken API on N64 games

some say that old is gold, but every year my GTX760 is getting more and more similar to jet engine than a gpu. Doesn't matter how often i clean it, right now its getting 85 C at 100% fan speed, and also it doesnt fit with my Black and Red design :v 

Currently have a GTX 660. Its old and dying. Looking to move from NVIDIA to AMD. Hoping to get this card!

/Roll (100-100)

currently have a 560ti but would be awesome to get an upgrade!

GTX 650 Ti and its time for an upgrade on the cheap! :-d