AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am currently running a GTX 980 but would like the graphics card as a perfect birthday present for my sibling, gibe nao plz!

Currently using an ancient ati card for my server, and have a gtx660 in my main rig. Id love to move the 660 over to the server I think the new amd cards are pretty sweeeeeeeeeeet!!! 

Well, my desktop is running on integrated graphics. Intel GMA 3100, to be exact. Yeah. Can't even play UT2004 at good settings. My main computer is my laptop with Intel HD 4000.

It'd be a massive upgrade to pretty much any computer I own, and would give me a kick-start for when I build a proper gaming rig.

I Right Now have a Gtx 770 on my rig and the polaris would be nice! ive had this 770 since release and i think its about time to change!

I have a Intel HD Graphics 4000 :) (feelsbadman)

Hi Linus, I'm currently using a sapphire r7-240, which sucks, cheap, makes no sense, and nobody should buy graphics card, like you said a year ago, but I already bought it, before I watched your video, been using it for 10 months with my core i3 4170, and would love to win the RX 480 for an upgrade,Because I definitely need it, and know that you know that ?. God bless you guys on linustechtips, more power. 

I am currently running a Gtx 950 and I would like to take a step into the red team for gaming.

Hey I'm so pumped up for this giveaway even if I don't win but in my rig I just kind of parted together whatever I could at the time and I lucked out with the Radeon r9 290 but the only problem is the temps get up to 96 to 97 while playing basic things like BO3 and such. I adjusted the fan curves and I can keep it below 90 now but it still rides the line. I just want to win this so I don't have to risk taking apart my 290 to apply new thermal paste if there is any and avoid any problems! I would be proud to win either card but the Polaris 11 card does sound fascinating. 

Thanks and love you guys from,

LinusTechTips

I have a GTX 970 and I want it because then I could give the 970 to my brother who is currently running some very bad nvidia gpu that came stock with his computer. 

I am rocking a GTX 960 from msi. I want this polarisa gpu because I find it very interesting and want to use it myself.

I won? I won?! MOM, GRAB THE CAMERA!

I have an i5 4430 3.0Ghz

16gb of some kind of ram

and my budget for my gaming pc I built 2 months ago only was enough to get a gtx 750 ti. I have lots of games, just cause 3 being one of my favorites. But with my meek 750 ti I get an unsteady 30 FPS with whatever setting configuration I do. This card would really help we out to get the boost my little pc needs to be able to run the games I want.

I currently have a r7 250 so it would be a nice upgrade :)

Currently have a gtx960 4gb, but if with a rx480, I wouldn't have to buy another of mine in sli, and still would be awesome to get a crossfire in the future, and it would work much better.

i currently have a 650ti and want to upgrade so badly. While it still handles many games i play fairly decent playing gta V on the highest settings at 60fps is still but a dream for me.

I currently have an R9 290 with fans that seem to be on their last leg. It would be nice to have some peace and quiet again. Gibe nao pls

I have no video card right now, so it would be quite useful for me.

Btw almost everyone has dual furies or titan x in their rig, so i think its quite unfair, but hey.
Keep up the good work LinusTechTips!

11 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Hi, I have a Mac mini 2011 model with a hd4000 graphics and really need a new computer so it would be a great start to a new build?

Upgraded my 8 year-old rig literally last week, it had been running my externally watercooled (Zalman Reserator XT) power-hungry-yet-cool R9 290 that I bought second hand, barely used, dirt cheap (like $130, EK waterblock and all) because my previous GForce 8800GT and 9800GTX both finally died after multiple oven-rescue trips, I jumped at the opportunity for a nice card, even though the R9 was completely bottlenecked by my Core2Quad I had in it. Now I'm temporarily running an awesome little G3258 on my Z97 Gene, because of budget constraints! Looking to grab a 4790K in a few months, budget allowing, because the R9 is still bottlenecked T_T. RED TEAM FTW! 

I got nVidia GT 750m. But I'm in a process of buying a new desktop :) This would certainly help.

I currently have some old 4200 hd integrated graphics in an hp prebuilt getting a solid 30 fps at 480p in minecraft xD anything would be a huge upgrade and would love a rx 460. Thanks for the great youtube content! :)

Currently got a Windforce GTX 970 that seems to be on its last legs. It's been acting strange lately so I'm looking to enter into the next generation of GPUs. gibe nao pls

I have Radeon HD 7700 series, and i want to win this giveaway because, why not? My graphic card now is old enough to replace it with the new one right? Argh my english is bad. Anyway, I hope I win this giveaway, thanks AMD Radeon, and thanks linustechtips :)

I don't have a graphics cards because i will be making a computer for the first time, it will focus mainly on gaming, so winning the amd giveaway graphics cards would be a good start :D

11 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I have an HD 7950. It's been a strong card that's performed very well for me over the years, but an upgrade would be quite nice.

Edited by Gun-Shy
Mobile makes for some odd formatting.