AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a gtx 555 atm so this would be a pretty big upgrade for me. Thanks for the giveaway. 

Currently i have GTX770 but drivers on linux are really really terrible. AMD graphic card will be perfect to solve my problems :)

I'm running an MSI HD 7750 which I bought before I knew much about computer building. Three years later, and it has passed the point of just not being good and flat out can't play games I've been looking forward to for a long time like Rise of the Tomb Raider.

currently have a gtx760. would be great to upgrade that plus never had an AMD gpu so I want to try that out

I actually running on my integrated video card (core i7 3770k) and i want the amd card to have an actual gpu to match my cpu ;)

I have nvidia gt610 2gb graphics card and i3 2120 processor I like to play games like GTA 5,call of duty, etc and I am studying animation and my pc cant handle those heavy application like maya, 3ds  max, so I hope this graphics card will handle my work! 

I have an R9 290x OC in my rig right now. I'd really like to get up to date while at the same time, get the power I need to work in Unreal Engine at 4k or greater.

Besides that, I've got some games I'd like to play at max as well :P

I have a GTX 660 and would love to upgrade 'cause it's super old =P

I have Amd Radeon Hd 7950 and a screen that needs a better graphics card to use it's freesync compatibility. plus i love Amd and would never ever go any other way thx to their amazing prices and their amazing graphics cards!:D :D .D  

ATM I'm using GTX 780Ti on Asus P8Z68-V LX which only supports CrossFire :( New AMD GPU would open an massive upgrade possibility for me! :) 

I have a gtx 660 wich don't run AAA games smoothly so I really need an upgrade and my motherboard only support Crossfire.

so currently i'm running a shiny new gtx 1070, this was my first pc...and it was custom built. I have now decided that i'm going to build a pc and already started to gather the bits...and since i have a Nvidia based pc, for my first home build i thought id go with AMD ..so this is the reason i'd like to win one of the new cards :) 

Currently using an XFX 7870. Polaris would be a nice upgrade, I've had the 7870 since late 2012.

11 hours ago, nicklmg said:
11 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Well the last PC that I had a 8800GTX fairly early of it release. At the time it was a big deal for me to build my first kick ass rig...

I've been itching to building a new gaming PC, but I've brought myself to do it. This card would change that.

I got an AMD R9 290X which heats me room quite a bit. Plz send graphics card to help me with me grammar pleaeserino.

I'm currently using a HD7790 2GB (Gigabyte version) at 1200MHz. If i win this somehow at least i can buy a new cpu+mobo (currently Fx4350@4.5GHz)
Good luck for everyone! :)

I'm running a gtx 750 Ftw 2 Gb GDDR5, It is getting a little out dated an having trouble running fallout 4 an with my i7 4790 an 16 Gb of ddr 3 i need that new amd 480 for sure would put me back to mid lvl gaming plus i really wanna try vr

I'm in desperate need of an upgrade, I'm currently using a GeForce GT 720 straight from a Lenovo desktop that my friend gave to me for my keyboard. Something like this would really open up more options to other parts that I need to upgrade because I wont have to buy a new graphics card. I see all these other people with top of the line PCs trying to win this and i'm sitting here with my potato PC waiting because one of these days it will catch fire.

I have a gtx 560ti and want better gaming on my benq xl2730z.

i currently only have an integrated  gpu(Intel HD 3000) and i'm currently saving up for a RX 480, so if i won one, that would be great.

i'm running a nvidi gtx 650... yeah i'm in need for an upgrade

Just got into pc gaming. Got an r7 360, wanting to upgrade. Polaris is definitely the way I was wanting to go.

Got a onboard graphics card and I want a AMD so I can play minecraft @fullhd