AMD Polaris Giveaway

Ive been using my hd 7670 for too long and i want to play new games like doom.

I have an AMD reason 6200 in my rig but can't play some of the newer games because of having 0-12 fps in the games on lowest settings. I don't have the cash to get a new graphics card so this would benefit me lot.

I have ... no graphics card because I'm in the process of building my first gaming PC right now (thinking of buying a 480 though)

gibe nao pls?

I am currently running an outdated gtx 760 running at stock speed, it's thermal throtteling and i am in the lookout of a new graphic card with the capability to run games at high setting again. But i am not yet willing to spend 650$ for a gtx 1070 (swedish prices are a bit higher). It would certanly be lovely to play the new battfield on ultra when it comes out!

Tank You AMD and Linus Tech Tips for this giveaway, and good luck to you all!

I currently have an integrated AMD A10-6700 with Radeon 8670D graphics. No money to buy an actual rip :(, can only play League of Legends and CS:GO on it.

I had an r9 280x that has so much problems like artifacts and crash when no overclocked, so i want to upgrade to a new graphic card, i was thinking to buy an rx 480 so it will be perfect to win one of them

11 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have gtx 770 and i would like to upgrade because there are so many technologies invented after the gtx770 came out. Such as hdr, sdr, and vr.

Also it became slow can't get more tha  35 fps avg in high settings.

Thanks

Currently using a good old GTX770, it still does the job but I feel like an update is needed for the upcoming years. The crossfire potential of the RX480 seems like a better value than the upcoming GTX1060 which won't allow SLI.

I have a Sapphire Dual-X Radeon R7 370 with 2gb of VRAM. That should tell you why I want this card.

I currently have Msi GTX 750ti low profile, I got this GPU in a Pre-built Pc i ordered from Best Buy, I've since moved the Pc into a Mini-itx case w/ a new CPU and motherboard, The GTX 750 ti is starting to fall off in performance, Such as assassin's Creed Unity and Syndicate unable to reach 60 fps at lowest settings, Black Ops 3 would let me go past medium and some high settings, and if I do get one of these graphics card, I hope to expand my gaming library to games like, Doom, or Witcher 3, and getting a card like the RX 480 would be prefect so I don't have to get a better PSU,(I have only a 400w PSU, thus only one 6-pin).

Hi, I have friends

Jokes I dont.

I'm currently using a GTX 970 in my main rig so it would be a lateral move on my part, I could use it to upgrade my borther in laws rig which is currently using a 270X though so either would be beneficial for him.

I've got an AMD Radeon HD 6850, been running it since 2011 or 2012 I think?

Anyway it can barely play any modern games at more than a slideshow so I'd like a new GPU so I can actually play some new games.

I want dis!!!

I have a Radeon 7970, and not even the GHz edition - steam VR demo doesn't even give me a pass :/

I have a 290x lightning edition from msi.  It is a great card but as you know it's a power hungry card, and I cannot add another 290 or a 390 because I only have a 750 watt PSU. So I want to upgrade to two rx 480s crossfire witch I can power with my current PSU.

I have an HD7990. I want it for a friend of mine who is building a new system with a very small budget

My somewhat dusty 7970 has gone to the union to demand early retirement.

gibe nao plz

i have gtx 970 sli  so a rx480 would be for my nas or just i would buy a second one

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS

I want to put it in my Raijintek Metis HTPC build - it has a HD 7970 jammed in it right now, but I want it to be VR capable because the living room is the most viable place for such a setup. 

I'm running a Sapphire R9 280X.  It's alright, but I recently bought a monitor that support Freesync and I can't seem to get at an Rx480 for the life of me.

Currently I have the "1GB ATI AMD RADEON HD 5700 Series" and i just really need an upgrade xD and i want to upgrade to polaris because it just looks awesome and i need a new card!!

I have an R9 390. I'd love to upgrade because well....upgrade.