AMD Polaris Giveaway

i have everything for my computer exept for a graphics card  and i dont have any money to spend so this would be awsome!

I have a PC where I play all the games at potato quality because I play with the integrated graphics of the pentium g3220 I'm currently saving some money but it's hard for me because I live in Mexico and life is thug Jaja, if I win the GPU (any of them I don't really care if I get the fastest one) I can get a better cpu perhaps a core I5 if I can find a cheap one 

20160718_121927.jpg

20160718_121736.jpg

20160718_121726.jpg

Currently using integrated GPU in my i3, not doing much gaming until I get a dedicated

Currently using a R9 380, always happy to upgrade :D  gibe nao pls!!1!one!!

I want to upgrade my sister's GFX card. (It is a Radeon HD 5770 ;_;) Her birthday is coming up and this would be amazing for an upgrade.

I hope to win so i can upgrade from my 270x.

Have a GTX 970 but I radher have a polaris based GPU since it seems to perform better in Async

my graphics card is a radeon 8670M.

I would like Polaris 11 because I would like to be able to play more games without have to deal with terrible frame rate.

"I want it"   

"gibe nao pls"

Running a Gibabyte R9 270x currently. My job requires multiple monitors. I was thinking of upgrading to RX 480 along with my change to the skylake family and the monitor upgrades, but ran out of funds.

Thanks for the opportunity guys #AMD #LinusTechTips

Currently have a Fury X, it's an awesome card when paired with my Freesync monitor. That being said, the wife's rig could use a team red upgrade from a GTX 670.   :-)

i need better graphic
now using A10 5800k no dedicated graphic

I own GTX 550 ti. I want it to make AMD rig for the next generation and will make CrossFire for this AMD card

Got a gtx 750 but i want a card with vr so i can let my father play with vr games cause he cannot stand anymore. 

Im using an r9 270x. I want to win this because here in my country (Argentina) the amd 480 cost around 450usd, its way more expensive than it should be. Im gonna try my luck and see if i can win this :D

Good luck to everyone, sorry for my bad english

RX 480 can run some games in 4k kind of cool.

I have a gtx 970, would like an amd  card for my brother to contrast mine. Gibe nao pls 

I have a gtx 960 in my rig and it kinda not matches w/ my games, and my cpu is fx 6300 sooo...... I wanna make it to be true red team rig and I kinda disappointed w/ nvidia so plz give it to me now (btw I broke af but I need to upgrade and i'm from Indonesia (just wanna let u know)) that's my reason to get the rx terima kasih  (thx in Indonesia).

I'm running a GTX770 and have my oculus rift waiting to be properly utilized. I hear AMD has done some cool things in that regard.

Currently using a GT 750M in my Lenovo Y500 laptop. My brother has some left over parts from an old build and a new GPU would be the PERFECT way to reuse all those old parts again.

An R9 270x, and I could really use the extra horsepower since I'm starting to fall behind so......gibe nao pls

Running an evga 780 classified plugged into an asus x99-pro. I usually wait a generation (or two) before changing. Or a good opportunity.

I have r9 380x on my rig but I could always build another rig ;)

i have a gtx 690, i want to upgrade to a single gpu graphics card that performs as well or better

My PC scored 5218 in 3D Mark Sky diver, I suppose that says everything.

i have integrated graphics card on my motherboard intel family express g33/31 and i need new graphics card to run at least games from 2009 and record videos it is 64mb graphics card and it would be great if i got one new card and not waste 50$s on new graphics card that i have been collecting for 7 months ?