AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently running an R9 380X.  Which is... cool and all, but still a bit slow on Linux - and probably also a bit slow for Star Citizen.

i got a kfa gtx 960 exoc mini black, its doable but i'm a amd fan so after hearing and seeing the vids of the benches i would like to give my amd fx 8350 a amd vid card to work with :P 

gib nao xD

I have a hd7790 currently. I'd like the upgrade to try out some gpu rendering for my up and coming portfolio, which atm if telling me that i might have grand kids by the time it's done. Keep up the good work.

I would love this card because i'm planning on helping my brother with his first gaming PC for his birthday. He's been really interested in PC market for a little while now and i'd love to spike that interest with a freaking powerful card :P Since everyone keeps saying what they have in their rig i'll just go a long with it: 2 680's SLI, i5 4670k @4.4 GHz (no voltage changes needed :D ), 16GB DDR3 1866MHz

My current GPU is the HD 8570 OEM. It was a good buy being only 20$ shipped and the guy didn't know what it was.

naw.jpg

Hey guys, i am currently using a 'Gigabyte GEFORCE GTX 650 TI' Which frankly enough, doesn't really cut it. I am planning to build my own computer real soon once i have the funds and having one of these Polaris cards in it would be AMAZING and definitely be able to run sweet sweet HD games like a dream. Thanks for reading guys, all the best.

Dyedblack (Tom Cooper).

Currently only using a notebook, mainly because I need it for college. But, now I'm building a desktop pc. Don't know which graphics card I can get with limited money. It would be really cool if I could win this.

Thanks a lot for the giveaway and all the awesome content. Keep it up!

I have a 7950, It's about 4 years old now, I think It's more than enough reason for me to upgrade to Polaris. xD

Thanks for the giveaway though I will never win xD

I currently have a r9 380 4g which I absolutely love! However I want to get the most out of my 1440p monitor which it just isn't capable of.

Running a R9 270x and I'm hoping to do some VR, but, well, Steam says it's impossible for me. A graphics card upgrade would definitely be the first step towards that.

I am currently using an XFX R9 280X but it is experiencing many artifacts and issues. I feel that the RX 480 would be a nice improvement and allow me to use VR when I can buy a VR headset.

I thought about getting a 950 no power connector,but I am waiting for an AMD 460 or gtx 1050. I run a 750 ti at the moment,but its getting old. My whole computer setup is running off the grid on about 12 high power batteries. I have a 6400t to keep power consumption low. I have a decent laptop,but I hate gaming on it and eventually it will become outdated. I really would love to see the benchmarks of the rx 460,but they keep delaying it. 

Like to give it a shot :D

maybe time to replace the 3way Gtx580 setup for a single card haha

And even maybe adding a second one :) but that for the future :P

In the past I bought two 760s, only to realize a few months later that 900 series were coming out. This was for my first pc and I've been fairly disappointed in them ever since. Having another go at upgrading my PC, trying to figure out what video card I want.

I have a computer with a GT, (no not GTX, GT.) 740 Graphics card.
I cant even run overwatch correctly on low settings.

Running a R9 290 that's reaching the end of its life so a new card would be amazing!

I have been enjoying my trusty HD5870 for a couple of years already, It's about the time for an upgrade ! :)

I want to have this card, because I have no own graphicscard (and no money to buy one). Currently I have the gtx 750 ti of my uncle and he wants it back soon because he want to build a second pc.

PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME! PLEASEEEE!!! *cry*

i've got an 970, would really like to see if they can work together somehow

Gibbe teh grafigs carde!

or gibbe burger i am murica

11 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a Radeon 7750 HD which I'm not even sure if a real card antsy this will probably be overlooked so I'm gonna vibe out and say it. I'm half tomato and 1 quarter unicorn I'm also one eight of the colour of cyan. That's why I love cyan LEDs. I think polar bears are cute and Polaris is like polar so that's why I think I should upgrade to Polaris.

Ttyl babes.? ?

I have a MSI Radeon 7770 HD graphics card it runs some games ok but most newer games it struggles very badly settings all low plus so digging in the files for some deeper optimization and since I got screwed over by my brother as he tricked me by getting my parents to buy a PSU for my first new rig and then he switched them and gave me the broken one and sadly I had to pay for a new PSU on top of the broken discount computer parts that I thought were the problem not the PSU which I sadly found out last after I thought I fixed all my problems in PC which this time I had to pay for them out of my own pocket.  Now I am at the point where I need a stronger rig for school as I am doing courses that would need more graphical power than what my current PC can provide  but since wasting money to replace the old computer parts so I wouldn't get blue screened it is hard to upgrade. Due to inexperience at the time I realized that I bought old generation hardware that can not be easily upgraded my graphics card can't even be used by the fastest pci-e slot on the mobo because I bought a trinity series AMD backwards compatible motherboard FM2+ socket which if you have the older CPU the FM2 socket which I have that already limits performance plus since AMD has the latest AM3+ socket soon to be AM4 I thought it was time to upgrade if I didn't need to focus on the graphics card it would really help me a lot to get the rig that I need since already by seeing how outdated my parts are I probably have to go buy a bunch of new parts and rebuild all over again which can be really expensive for me considering also Canadian pricing and not being in the best financial situation so AMD has helped a lot and since the polaris lineup is coming out soon I thought it would be best to start trying to upgrade now.

P.S it's my birthday this week so even if I don't win would be cool to win a happy birthday message :P

I have gtx 970 and I want a Polaris 11 card because it sounds cool. If you can't give me one then just give me a Titan x. :D