AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently running two Sapphire Radeon R7 370's in crossfire. I would simply love to upgrade to a more powerful card.

I'm running a R7 260X and this will take care of my upgrade plans and save me some $$$$$

I have 760 Geforce.   so it's time to get some newer.

Welp I have no GPU at the moment (and to be honest, was saving up for an RX 480 lol)

But I have an i5 2400 and 4gb ram PC

So a Polaris Card would be awesome lol

Oeh nice to see a new give away.. like a treu "dutchmen" i shall here by beg for a new rx 480  haha. Currently i am using a r9 280 matrix.. goodluck everybody

gibe nao plz

but really, i have a reference 970 and i'm curious how they perform against each other. than the lesser gpu will end up in a rig for my brother.

I have itx motherboard in Ncase M1 and currently do not have a dedicated GPU so I need one.

I currently have a PC with a i3 6098P - 8GB Ram and a 4 year old GTX 650, cause i didn't gamed after the release of the next gen consoles due to low specs of my PC 2010 (e5800 - 4gb ram - gtx 650)

I currently have an R9 270 and I love it to death but now it's starting to show its age on me. I do a lot of 3D modeling that's gpu intensive and it's starting to slow down. As a high schooler that competes in engineering I have to say and hasn't let me down. Any of the New Polaris GPUs would make my workflow a whole lot smoother and maybe send me on to the national competition this year. Amd has been rocking for years!

I am running an NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX... but, nope, it will not run Crysis 3 :(  (and my Win 10 GUI crashes with driver enabled... but not in games???)  So I am more then willing to switch teams if I means a new, functional, GPU!!

I've had a Radeon HD 7770 Flex for like almost 4 years, even the 470 is almost double the performance. Thank you very much for the giveaway ^^

I currently have a rig with r9 380, i get hurt because i just buy this r9 380 last desember 2015, not yet 1 year with r9 380, the rx 480(polaris 10/11) release,it make me very hurt T_T, so i very want to upgrade this graphic card to AMD RX480 because i want to get best and high experience from new AMD Graphic card....thanks

I need one of those card. I want to build a pc around it. If I win, I definitely build a new pc.

11 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Hi!

I need The grapich card because I am running with Intel HD Graphics 3000 (kill me). I would love to Enter to the PC MASTER RACE with a AMD GPU

I'm still using R9-280...it's a good reason to want a new graphics card, Isn't it?

i am realy excited to get to know about the performance of these graphics cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I currently have a rig with an old gtx 660 overclocked, the intel i7 3770k overclocked and 32gigs of ddr 1600mhz RAM. Ich really whant to have this card. To have a good reason to upgrade my rusty PC ^^.

Nice Job Guys and go on.

I have an rig containing this component amd rx 480 graphics card. I will like to crossfire with both cards and "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

I have a rig with ASUS EN210 silent and i would use the AMD's Polaris lineup for efficient renders.

Thanks to the giveaway.

I bought a GTX 970 just a month or two before the RX480 was announced. So now I'm kicking myself for not  waiting. 

I am still running a AMD Radeon HD6970.
I really want to play the newest games on max settings with my friends.

I guess my 6770 is a good reason...

I currently have a Powercolor R9 280x in my rig,

sadly it´s not able to run Witcher 3 or Dragon Age Inquisition at maximum settings.

It´s a pity that I can´t see these games in their full beauty :´(

Greeting from Germany

Im using a gtx 760, its alright. Im just gunna play runescape while in the end by linkin park is playing on loop anyway.

I have a Potato Nvidia GT 740 with 2GB, and well i get 30-59 fps on the lowest settings. Why not try my luck in here