AMD Polaris Giveaway

Im running a gtx 970 at the moment, but i've always been interested in Polaris and hey, i mean it's Free so why not right?

My rigs, as I have laptops, all use basic integrated graphics to my knowledge. An HP ProBook 6550b and an HP Pavilion 15 Touchsmart. So a new graphics card would help jump start a more permanent rig solution

GeForce GT540M... I know, it's a laptop GPU but I'm building a new rig and only need a GPU (no kidding).

I currently have a GTX 650. So it would be nice to have a polaris because then I could play games properly.

I have a rig with an r9 390x DD and I would like to watercool a new GPU- this one has new inductors and does not have a block.. GABEN PLS

[spoiler=Blue^3http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/388528-blue3/ I5 4690k | Asrock Z97 Pro4 mATX | RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) Blue Edition and Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB) Black Edition | GPU: XFX DD R9 390x | PSU: Corsair AX760 | SSD: Samsung 840- 120GB | Hard Drives: 2x1TB WD Blue | Watercooling Kit: XSPC Raystorm 240 

My friend has a 750ti in his gaming rig, so he needs this card. I got a 970 myself so I don't need it:)

I have an 980 TI sitting in my gaming rig but I'm trying to build something smaller for a HTPC set up. 

Well it's a 650. And it's not even mine. :S

I am currently running a nvidia gt 630, which is easily put under full load under doing simple things likes Photoshop (which i do for the family business), the gaming experience is okay with it, which means that i can just get those 60 fps on League of Legends (which i would rather play with my dedicated intel HD 4000 graphics on my laptop). The motherboard which was containing the nvidia gt 630 is currently in for repairs due to a power surge (taking along with it all my RAM) leaving an overall expensive replacement project. But otherwise a new project which i will be increasing cooling and getting the system up and running again.

Thanks LTT for all the awesome videos, please keep it up!

Hello Hello, currently running a GTX 670. Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to all!

Im using 750ti

gibe nao plz

im to poor to buy it

I'm building my first PC , winning a GPU is gonna save me a lot of money :)

I have a R9 390 in my rig, I would like to have this card because it is newer.

I have a GTX 750ti. I wasn´t bad back in the day but now it just can't keep up with the new technologies. Don't get me wrong, I love my 750ti, but an upgrade would come in handy ;)

I have a GeForce 8600 GT that is starting to artifact so this would be very useful to me.

I want it because AMD is awesome! They develop and deliver technology innovations for everyone and not just some closed club behind copyright.

I know this wasn't required, but damn is good to see ADM back on the fold and boiling the market again.

currently using a evga gtx 570 HD, had it for about 1 year now (got it of a friend) but was planning on upgrading to a 480 and getting a new monitor (currently using a samsung 32inch tv running at 1360 x 768) but money is tight.

thanks for the giveaway :)

I have a gtx 750 ti and would like something more powerful as mine is starting to have trouble running newer games but I don't want to get a Nvidia card because they are to expensive

I have a GTX770 and it could use some upgrading. So I want it.

11 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Well i'm currently running my good ol' Radeon HD 5770 and i want to win this giveaway so that i can run games mich better since it would be a huge upgrade

Anyways good luck everybody and congrats to the winners

In my rig I have a gtx 970, however I will likely give the card to my brother who has an AMD 5770.

Would like to be able to get this for my PC build, but currently I am using a laptop with an AMD A8-6410 processor, integrated R5 6410, 8GB or RAM, 750GB storage. If I get this graphic card it'll mean I get to build My gaming PC 6 months quicker haha.

I have a R7 260X in my rig,i think i could use an upgrade