AMD Polaris Giveaway

My current GPU is a MSI gtx 960 and I was thinking of purchasing a MSI gtx 1070 once the 960 starts dying. BUTTTT if I win I can test out the AMD cards which would be pretty cool :D 

I have a a10 5800k with IGPU, and would love to have an upgrade.

Thank for the giveaway. 

I currently have a r7 370 in my rig and it's not too shabby, but I am building a pc out of spare parts for my mate whos moving and a new gpu would be a great help towards that.

I currently do not have a complete built rig but it is my first attempt ever! And since I'm on a budget I would really like to experience the world of pc gaming vs console gaming! Only thing to finish off my build is a Gpu 

MBK2

just built my first PC a few days ago with my friend and brother and we all have pretty much the same rig. core i5 6600k, z170 motherboards, coolermaster hyper evo 212 coolers, and we all have rx 480s. and winning this would give me the right to say my set up is better xD

13620180_1747123888906147_7384574650819575757_n.jpg

currently using an r9 280x and have no $$ for an upgrade :(((((((((

I would love to not be constrained to using a laptop to play my games on. Also GT 840m :(

Western Sydney University - 4th year BCompSc student

My GTX 770 has 2GB of memory and is giving me headaches with 4K content. Polaris save me plz

11 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm trying to build my first PC so this would definitely help

Have an EVGA GTX 960 SC, but I have a PC I am currently putting together to sell and make some money off of, so it only makes sense to have a free RX 480.. #Profit

On a moment i'm using Nvidia , but i am looking for a good reason and opportunity to switch on Amd...

Running a 7870 XT which I bought 3 years ago. Has coil whined like crazy since day 1 even after replacing it. Kept it because at the time it was the best price/performance card and I didn't wanna give up my ability to run Crysis 3 at such high settings. Would love to have a card that doesn't coil whine lol.

I have an R7 250, I play evolve at 800 by 600 in the lowest settings, my pc would be really quiet if it wasnt for the super powered turbine this card has, also, that gpu would be the component that would classify my pc as mid to high-end

And if they weren't hard enough to get, i live in Argentina :c. where tech is not only expensive, but non-existent.

My list of games to play with a decent gpu

Bioshock Infinite

Battlefield 4, Hardline, and 1

The Division

TC's Rainbow Six Siege

Evolve

Overwatch

Arma III

Wolfestein TNO

GTA V

Far cry 3 & 4

Ashes of the Singularity

Act of Aggression 

and many more that i cant think of right now

If nvidia doesnt know what msrp is, neither do sellers here: Who wants to pay 600$ US for an RX 480? (you'll get it next month if you order today) (maybe)

For contrast, 850$ US for a 1070.

Hey!

I have a gt 740m in my laptop, and just planning to build a pc, so it would be just perfect.

I just got a GTX 1070, but I have a 4K monitor with FreeSync because G-Sync monitors were too expensive!

I switched to AMD back in 2006, after upgrading from a GeForce 6200 to an ASUS HD 3450, then to an ASUS HD 4350, then a Sapphire HD 5830 Xtreme, then an XFX 6950 1GB, which eventually got replaced by my current MSI HD 7990. However amazing the 7990 is, it isn't well supported by AMD's drivers and the only way to get CrossFire working correctly is to do a major downgrade in drivers, as I was advised by AMD's customer service. Thus I'd love to upgrade it to any of the 2 GPUs being given away here. LinusTechTips fan since 2010 but only made an account now for the giveaway (his video on the ASUS Crosshair IV Extreme is the only reason why I bought that motherboard and still using it to this day.)

I have an R9 270 that I'm giving to my brother to use until he can afford a better one, so I'm in the market for an upgrade.

Currently have an r9 280x that somehow runs like a champ but coil whines like a little bitch. Want the 480 cause it's annoying as shit

My rig has an MSI GTX 970 in it. I leik new stuff though give nao plz :D.

My dad's rig has an nvidia gt 610 and it plays pacman flawlessly. Would want to try video editting, and maybe play the new doom but a guy can only dream. Thanks for the giveaway

I have a GTX 950 so I would like to upgrade to a Polaris card to be able to play games at higher resolution and higher refresh rates.

I habe a r9 280 in my rig. And I can't use my freesync monitor because i screwed up ;__;

I am currently running a Asus gtx 780 DirectCUII OC it's really a pretty great card that will run everything i want to play at 1080 at 30fps but I want to be able to get into the much higher frames as well as higher resolutions