AMD Polaris Giveaway

Got a onboard graphics card and I want a AMD so I can play minecraft @fullhd

Recently got an HTC Vive, (yay bankruptcy!) and I have 2x 780Tis in my machine. While 2x 780Tis are slightly better performing than a 980Ti at high res, SLI doesn't work in VR, and thus I am essentially 2-3 generations behind in performance. Would love a Polaris card to power the Vive.

I have an Radeon R9 270x I want the new Polaris because I like AMD and I think my PC is capable of get the best performance of those new cards.

I hope I win :D

11 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I currently have a GTX 650. So it would be nice to have a polaris because then I could play games properly.

Using a  7950 would love to upgrade You Should.

you see, i am using a lowly r7 260x. doom started chugging along yesterday and made me sad. i would like an upgrade so that when i have the money for a new cpu, i can start water cooling for quieter computing. also, hey nick :D

gibe nao pls

AMD Radeon R5 230

would like my potato to evolve

cannot watch 1080^60 on youtube

tq admin.. (y)

Actualy im running an ati graphics card from 2008-2009... im searching for a cheap powerful card so here i probably get one for free!

I have nVidia GT 730 128 bit 2gb , it will be huge update for me .

i currently have an R7 370 but would love to be able to Run VR! :D

I REALLY need this like seriously winning would be a HUGE upgrade for my PC. Just Check my specs.......

Id love to have a new card :) Currently kicking the GTx760,.

The card that I currently have running in my rig is a GT620 :( Been looking to upgrade for a while now, and what better way than through a free graphics card.
Thanks for the giveaway.

I currently have a GTX 750 in my rig, borrowed from a friend. I would really love to have a graphics card to call my own. Though i currently have a Ga-h55m-s2v rev 1.3 motherboard and a core i7 870 cpu and I know for sure I'll be bottle necked ( not  sure how), but i want to be future read when I get a more modern mobo and cpu.

Currently i have a gtx 860m in my laptop looking forward to build a gaming rig,It would be very good to have a rx 480 for free as now i am thinking of buying a gtx 970

I currently have a GTX 950, and I would surely want to upgrade :) Quantum Break isn't treating me very well ;)

Sporting a Sapphire 7950 HD and it already causes game crashes on a regular basis. Used to it but wouldn't hurt to have a RX 480.

I have an ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series GPU, I don't even remember what the GPU exactly is, which should make my reason for wanting this GPU, apparent.

I'm running a gt 640 my friend found in his closet. I want to win the giveaway so that I can finally run the witcher 2, maybe even the witcher 3. 

I really need to upgrade from my HD6850… Especially since i bought a 1440p display!

Thanks for the work and keep going.

i currently have a GTX 750ti that i got brand new for 100 CAD 2 years ago, i hope that RX480 will bring me that high performance for low cost similar to what my 750 did previously, the freesync over hdmi is the reason why i would move to an amd card as free sync ultrawide monitors are more affordable and will help with productivity

I'm using a 2GB R9 380 right now, not because it's what I need, but it's because it was what I could afford given the ridiculous pricing of computer hardware here in my country. :(

I want it, gibe nao pls!

Running a GeForce 780 GTX, but want the Polaris card to stick it to nVIDIA and reward AMD for finally competing a bit again.