AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have already an rx 480 8g Android I need a crossfire because of overkill 

well this image is for the laptop of which i'm sending this but I also have a Home pc weighting for an update.

Capture.PNG

I currently have no rig but I like to build one, and a GPU is a great start for that.

Currently using a gtx750 ti. Would love to have an upgrade for new games! :P

I currently do not have a graphics card. i'm building my first pc and i was planning to buy the rx 480. if i win,i will have more room to buy better components.

Greetings from Scotland, 

I am currently running with an Nvidia 750ti. While this graphics card is brilliant for medium gaming settings on 1080p I am wanting to change it up and buy a higher resolution monitor. A 750ti just won't cut it and with the UK leaving the EU everything is so expensive, so please give me one! :) 

Regards,

SgtPenguinUK

I have a GTX 970 STRIX, but my brother has a crappy old noname graphics card, he needs an upgrade :D

Well i am still using Nvidia GT 240 which has Direct x 10.1. I cant even play direct x 11 games so, how about free direct x 12 card

Yeah my rig now still has old good Sapphire Radeon HD5850  I wan't new amd card so I could upgrade for 5 years again my computer, and I wouldn't need to use any Nvidia cards (never used it and not going to)

I'm running a 970 in my main computer right now but I could use another card for my side rig that has an I5 2500 but no graphics card :P

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

Building a new ITX gaming rig right now in to a Raijintek Metis. Am planning to get an RX 480, potentially an AIB with a shorter PCB but I could fit (I believe) the reference model in the case :)

Using R9 280x which produces artifacts on regular basis. It's due for replacement.

Show love because it's a terrible thing to hate

I have an r9 290 in my rig and i want this card so I can focus on upgrading my CPU which is an AMD Athlon ii X3 460 :(

I am currently using a gtx 960. Its decent enough, but still gets pretty warm on some of the newer games. I would like to retire the 960 to my brother (Still on a 650ti) and use the nice hdr gpu for myself. GIBE NAO PLS

Currently using Intel HD graphics since my last graphics Card gave up :( I do have the money to buy a new one, but a free graphics card is always welcome ofcourse

I gave away for old monitor (23") to my little brother after upgrading mine to a 27" inch one. Let's just say that the graphic card will help my little brother run his game better with his new monitor because his current graphic card is barely keepingup. Best of luck everyone. 

I just did a build with an 8GB RX 480 and would love to run 2 cards in crossfire to take it to the next level!

I'am currently runing a EVGA GTX 750 Ti, Not a shabby little card, but its showing its age. With that new card, well itd get me off my ass about building a new pc :P

6950 1gb 5 years old.

It's time to replace :)

Zuzu

i have currently a gtx 760 but i want to upgrade it but i dont know with what

I got a GTX 960 but i want to upgrade because my cpu is getting an upgrade too. So it would be handy dandy

gibe nao pls.

I'm using a r9 280 with a lot of graphic bugs. So the 480 would be a nice upgrade. :)

gibe nao pls, seriusly guys, i want to rock that babe.

I'm using an AMD R7 265, i've love a Polaris GPU so i could finally take advantage of Freesync and maybe push my monitor to actually reach 60fps on 1080p stable lmao

Thank you for the giveaway!

"If you ain't first, you're last"