AMD Polaris Giveaway

i have a 9800 GT, is sucks, i would love an upgrade...

I have R9 380, but I wold like to get the RX480, so I can give this one to my brother

But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me.
He's just a (not really) poor boy from a (not really) poor family.
Spare him his life from this monstrosity.

Pretty much my situation, running on a bad card.

I Would love à brand new Gpu! I have a gtx 750 at the moment and i'm planning to change soon, so this giveaway is pretty damn Well timed!

-From a fellow Canadian :D

Oh man; ı got an old rig ( Core2 Duo E 8400 / 5 GB DDR2 Ram / 256 SSD / 2xHDD / Radeon HD7770 ).

I use it mostly for graphic design. I dont have so much time for playing games; but ı definitely want to play "homeworld: deserts of kharak" without shuttering.

Do me a favor and ease my pain :)

I have a Asus GTX 960 OC 2gb model soon upgrading to a 1080. I would be giving the AMD card to my step son as a birthday present as he plans to buy one this year and it would be a nice surprise for him.

My Graphics card broke so I'm running internet Intel graphics right now and it's horrible. So I would love this free graphics card :). 

These new GCN cards are pretty stinking sweet! I really appreciate the power they have when AMD decides to provide good drivers (thinking about Doom vulkan support). I hope that more games will support Vulkan so we can maybe see the red team pull ahead a bit.

no gpu atm, but have enough to buy a 1060 or a 480...gibbe da card 

I have poor 960m in my jet engine called "gaming laptop", it hits 80 C, its really loud  halp :/

gibe nao pls

It would be nice to have some useful gaming card finally. And if it doesn't burn a lot of eletricity, even nicer.

I have two 6970s and as a gamer and dev I need an upgrade and have no monies. :/

Well I've just got into college and I'm building myself a pc and free graphics card would be great since I have a limited budget. Cheers!

Stil rocking a gtx 960 but it is not good for vr so i would like to upgrade and build a nieuw rig 

Was thinking of helping my best friend build his first gaming pc and he is on a pretty tight budget so would be nice to get beasty Gpu to get his system booted

I don't actually have a gaming rig but am looking to build one.  This would be a great start!

I have a R7 360 my computer I definitely wanna upgrade it does great for what I have and what I play but I see it struggling or barely running some of the games I have (Witcher 3) 

Currently running a r7 260x but having a bit of a hard time in Tomb Raider, Shadow of  Mordor and also had to turn down project Cars quite a bit :S

I need this thing plz daddy. im roughing it with a radeon r7 250... Its bad

My 670 is dying showing artifacts all over the place, so a free upgrade would be a miracle! Thanks for the giveaway!

I'm using an R9 280X. Would love to get a new GPU since the 280X is struggling on new games at high settings. 

Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | ASUS ROG Maximus VII Formula| Kingston HyperX Beast 2133Mhz | Gigabyte Windforce 280X | Corsair H100i | Samsung 850 250GB | Seagate SSHD 2TB | Corsair RM 850 | NZXT H440 | 

Mad Catz Cyborg V7 | Logitech G502 | Audio Technica ATH-M50X | Logitech Z623 | Xbox 360 Controller | Asus DSL-N66U |

Currently using a 970, a better card would really help my workflow at times (I study 3D animation :)

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I habe GTX 960 and I need MORE POWER!

EDIT: Sorry about the quote I have no idea how to remove it lol

My GPU is pretty outdated, but not too bad. Using an AMD R9 200 Series. An upgrade would be amazing!

Huge fan of LTT and AMD, thanks for the giveaway!!