AMD Polaris Giveaway

Currently running my Ati 7970, I've upgraded things to the point that the GPU is lagging behind now.

Good luck ladies and gents.

i still don't have gpu (igpu if you count that in)... damn.. release the AIB rx 480 already. 

i am currently running an AMD Radeon HD 5870.  yup thats right, a 5870. and you know what? i can still play every game i want to at 1920x1200 at 60 fps on...well medium settings. it has been along wait for some new tech to catch my eye to give me a reason to upgrade my monitor and gpu, AMD Polaris is what i have been waiting for. hope i get one for free but if not, i will most likely be buying one.

cant wait to game at 1440p on a 28 inch, its the sweet spot for me because im not ready to shell out for a 40 inch 4k, plus i like games that run smooth and high frame rates so i tend to to "last gen" resolution with "current gen" gpus so everything is so buttery buttery smooth, just like Dennis.

I  currently use a R9 280X. I want to upgrade to polaris so I can have better drivers on linux, since my GPU isn't even supported in 16.04 ubuntu distros....

I got 750ti and why rx480 coz they says i cant out performance 1080 and 1070 in crossfire mode thats mean if i use just one of the rx480 i got 70% performance of 1080 that cost a lot of money rather rx480 , and my 7y0ti isnt powerfull enough in gaming or redering things esspecially makes 3Ds

So i made a new gaming pc and i was saving for a gtx 1060 but a rx480 would be as good!.

G'day, 

I am currently running a laptop with Intel HD graphics getting 20-50fps using low-mid settings. I'd like to win AMDs new card for th new budget pc I'm building, this would help me a lot in getting a better Cpu/mobo and more ram :)

Thanks!

Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Processor / Cooler Master Hyper 212X LED Cooler / ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Z170 Motherboard / TeamGroup Nighthawk 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory / OCZ Trion 150 480GB 2.5" Solid State Drive / 2x WDBlue 500GB 2.5" 5400RPM Hard Drive (Raid 0) / EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB SC GAMING Video Card / Cougar Panzar Duel Window ATX Mid Tower Case / SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply / Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

I am currently running a Sharpie r9 390 I could always use a performance boost. So in that regards gib me no pls

I currently have a rig with a 270x and i7 4790 in it, and i want the card because i am stuck at 1080p so i need to see in 4K like a true PcMaster supporter ;)

I have GTX 770 and would like to head back to the RED team to test out this new Polaris stuff :P I had HD 7770 when I first started my "lifelong computer project" (upgrading all the time, not buying a new one), so would like to see what AMD has to offer now :) 

I do honestly have a soft spot for AMD and the new Polaris GPUs give me good reason to. I have a Vive now and I could really put a new card to use here!

Gibe nou... ? ? ? 

No, just kidding. I personally don't have a gpu but I have an APU it's an A8 with 8 Gb of ram and I would like to put in a graphics card in there. 

Nvidia 9600GT. Can't even use GPU render option in Blender. So any better GPU is good right after upgrading CPU.

I own a GTX 960 AMD a10 rig with mix match 12gb ram .1 tb sshd. I'd like to own a rx 480 so I can purchase a AMD fx octa core processor and have a full AMD set.

I am curently using a HD 7790 it is time for an Upgrade

I have build my first own rig with no graphics card. So, I am waiting for this generation of graphics card.  It would be nice to have a free graphics card.

Why not try my luck on this! Currently running 1080 but looking to upgrade my other half's PC with a new GPU (ATI 4970) so the upgrade would be huge for her!

I am running a five-year-old AMD graphics card (won't tell you which one cuz it's embarrassing) and haven't upgraded because I can still run all the new games. So now the polaris comes and I'm so excited for it give me one, please. 

Sole Trader of a computer repair business, just into 3rd year, using an customers old AMD-A8-6600k after he upgraded. Would love a new GFX to go with it and have exterience of high end GFX cards. I only see a few when working on gaming PC's

out window.jpg

ds 401.png

gibe nao plz

I had a 960 2gb but sold it

now I'm using HD 4600 lol I want more VRRRRRRRRAM!!!!!!

I have an EVGA GTX 770 SC which is doing fine as it is, yet I am soon going to take the next step up and get a 1440p monitor mainly for multitasking. I would love an 480 to help me game!

i would like a polaris gpu because i currently have a gpu since my 270x broke

I have an evga gtx 750 ti sc. The card would be a major upgrade to my rig.

I use a GTX 560 Ti and I need to upgrade before moving to 21:9.