AMD Polaris Giveaway

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Well I am currently making my rig so this would be perfect yeah!

i have igpu in i5-2500 cpu, it will be awesome play some games! *.*

I dont have graphics card. my pc assembly just a couple of weeks ago and was waiting for the release of this card "custom version"... in  my country chile this reach 500 usd. fuck taxes.

Right now i have a 710M but my friend is in need of a new pc and this graphics card would be awsome with the parts he wants to get, p.s love the vids

I have a R9 290 at the moment but i would like to upgrade to more pixels :D and less heat 

GTX 660, AMD FX6300, 8gb 1600hz ddr3, CRT monitor!!!! 

Thats my rig ...planning to buy a 1080 monitor not sure if my current GPU is up to the task .thats why i need a new graphics card.

currently running a gtx 650 ti, bought this about 3 yers ago while i really didn't have any knowledge of pc's yet (as it turns out i payed way to much, but that's another topic.) 

Anyhow I planing on building a new pc n a month or 2 so this would be a great addon to my new rig ^-^/

I've been running an AMD Radeon HD 8470 for a few years now and it's pretty damn bad. It can't run much so I've been playing Minecraft every day for a few years along with some Roblox and the rare The Escapists appearance, so you could probably guess why I want a bit of an upgrade! (Honestly, though. Imagine playing the same game every day for at least 5 hours and those games are Minecraft and Roblox. Could be a nice way for a masochist to have some fun.)

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a Asus GTX 960 OC 2gb model soon upgrading to a 1080. I would be giving the AMD card to my step son as a birthday present as he plans to buy one this year and it would be a nice surprise for him.

Have a R9 270x is really hard to play some AAA games and will and I mean will never be able to in the near future be able to afford a card for myself as most of my bills goto medical problems ranging from meds for seizures, Severe neuropathy to point where wearing clothes hurts so bad it is literally acid burning pain, circulation problems, and have recently lost a doctor due to insurance and have to find a new one who takes my plans. Don't mean to dump these are my problems but also valid reasons as to why i would enter. No i am not cheap I will eventually save for a R9 480x, as I am also hand digging and hand installing a new power line for my house from power pole 36 inches down 350 feet away from house pick and shovel, yes old school conduit pipe and all as I cannot afford the install fee and hire a electrician to do so it is just me and a friend. But if I had my choice the Polaris 11. No I am not looking to win I am sure a more deserving gamer would like to have this. I do not spend that much time gaming now as  I have to much to do and not enough time to game, but during winter months it would be nice to take mind off pain my nerves put me through during those cold months. I know others have worse problems, and I should buck up but been in this condition for 20 years, chronic pain is hard. and because I don;t cry and am not a wimp it is harder to see on the outside. But the thing is this is not even an entry for me, I would like this even more for my friend as he has been a great emotional support. I tried suicide 3 years ago and he helped me through it. He has problems of his own, also going through a back injury which has a uncontrolled pain problem. and that is why I am entering. But as I said this card would better serve someone else. I am in no luck in these situations. And my friends card is a R9 270 off brand yeah worse then mine. He deserves it more much more than I. but he is to proud to enter. and not too tech savy and I built his current rig and maintain it. I am not looking for handouts. Neither is he but asked I will be honest. I have to be my soul demands I be. I can be no other way. 

I currently own an r9 270x and I can't play watchdogs at higher than 20 fps no matter what I do. 

I have a refurbished laptop with an amd A6-5200 cpu, 8gb of ram, (originally 4gb) and no gpu.  The problem is I cant play any games, even indie games make my computer crash (specifically among the sleep).  So naturally I want a gpu so I can build my own computer.

i am running a GTX 970.

i rescently started with Youtube and editing and i need some more power. The gtx 970 isn't good enough for gaming at stable high framrates at high graphics.

Bought the R7 260x at release, I'd really like to see a card that costed the same as this one two years ago preforms like today.

Currently running a AMD 8510G APU, and planning to upgrade to a desktop.

Having to win any graphics card that can run any triple A games would be amazing.

Doesn't have need to be a RX480, just somthing that can play a Triple A game.

I'm currently not even using a graphics card and only running off of the iGPU. Same with my laptop which has an AMD HD 7400m. Would be great to get my first ever gpu lol

Well I just  built my first new i5 desktop pc but ran out of cash to get  rx 480. This would great help..tks.

Hello my name is Rayen i'm using a NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 

Well i've been gaming on a laptop for 2 years now.... I have a GeForce 840M, an intel core i5-4210U 1GHz and 8Gs of DDR3 RAM. I play all my games at 25-40 fps with my gpu at 95°C, and I'm on the verge of building my own rig. This would be an awesome headstart :D Hopefuly lord Linus is on my side ^^

I recently started playing Skyrim with mods, only to find that my GTX 660 wasn't quite up to the task on many of them. A new GPU would be amazing, thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone!

Currently running my Ati 7970, I've upgraded things to the point that the GPU is lagging behind now.

Good luck ladies and gents.