AMD Polaris Giveaway

Didn't have a lot of knowledge about computers when I bought it but I ended up with a laptop with 2 r9 m290x. I want to win one of the cards so that I can save some money on the computer I'm going to build when I can afford it.

Currently running a ASUS R9 280X, if I win one of these cards I will use my current one to make a new computer for my nephew.

The GPU i have is the "noidonthave00 none series" That's why i do really need that gpu

I'm  currently using a laptop with a built in graphics card.The AMD Radeon HD 8400, and I'm looking into building a PC.

I have an EVGA GTS 980 Super Clocked Edition but after doing some intense research on AMD I feel that AMD maybe the better option for me and having a free graphics card to test my theory would be phenomenal!

Cheers LMG,

Josh.

United Kingdom, England, Leicester.

I currently have a GTX 580ti in my rig, but it is starting to not be able to keep up with the games that have gone out recently. So I would like to upgrade and give my current card to my dad.

I currently have 9500 GT. There are many games I'd love to play but I can't run any of them on my old PC. I'm planning to build a new, better one. However, it's not that cheap in my country and I don't have enough money to complete the build anytime soon. That's why winning a Polaris card would be extremely helpful.

Good luck to everyone and thanks for this great opportunity ;) 

I'm using AMD MSI R7850 2gb card.

It's very old and update would be nice.

I am still using an R9 270 in my rig, and while it is enough, it is beginning to show its age in some of the newer titles I prefer to play. It may have been designed for 1080p gaming, but even at lower resolutions, I am running games on mostly medium and low settings with what was once a fairly high performance 1080p card. It also is starting to run rather hot, and is reaching temperatures & fan speeds I did not initially observe, nor would I expect from an Asus strix cooler. A new polaris gpu would be a nice upgrade to breathe some new life into my aging pc. 

System specs:

Asrock B-350 ITX/AC Gaming motherboard

AMD R5 1600 

WD Black 2TB SN750 NVMe SSD 

Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200 RPM 3.5in HDD

24GB (16gb +8gb) Patriot Viper 3000Mhz DDR4 memory

XFX RX 5500 xt Thicc II Pro

Got that sexy Intel HD 530 Graphics.

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am currently running a gts 240, this is a good card for the price and can play most of the games I play on my low resolution monitor. I think that the Polaris cards are great, but if I win one of these then I will be forced to buy new parts for my build. I really want this card to help me build a new desktop because It would lower the price for the parts list. 

IMAG0129.jpg

At first I came here to enter just because my gaming needs aren't satisfied with a GTX 750 Ti (had an R9 295x2 but it passed away, unfortunately) in hopes to see around 15-20 pages of replies and in hopes to win at least something better than a GTX 750 Ti, but holy sh** there are over 250 pages, whaaaat... well, there go my chances of winning, I wish the rest of you the best of luck, some of you might have a lot better luck than me and might win it, but judging by my luck I stand no chance of winning. Never won sh** in life never will, lol.

Good luck ladies and gentleman, I wish those who need it the most win. Farewell.

I have a 960m but my favorite game (Just cause 3) runs at 30 fps 1080p. I hope to build a new computer so I can play my favorite game, and games that come out in the future.

980Ti in my main rig but a polaris GPU would be a sweet upgrade for my HTPC that has a old 6850.

Hello. Even tho it does not matter "gibe nao and GET TO THE CHOPPER!!". 
Using... R9 280x. 

I had to donate one of my R9 290's to my girlfriend as her old HD6870 got to hot because of a defective fan.

The new card would be a great upgrade! More performance with less noise and heat. Perfect!

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

Best of luck to all!!

I have a MSI graphics card this AMD, it's really old and I can't remember what it was. It says twin frost 3 on it if that helps identify it

curently rocking modded bios OC's G1 970. Havent had AMD GPU for about 8 years. Wouldnt mind to give them a shot and see how far they have come in these years.

I am currently running my iGPU trying to drive a LG 34UC98 so winning a new AMD GPU would be a great upgrade instead of having to find the money to buy a new one.

I'm currently running on an GTX 760, maybe this is the time to change GPU to play new titles in an more enjoyable way :)
P.S Been subbed to you guys when you had around 300K sub count and your content is absolutely awesome but miss that old intro where Linus pops out of the box ;_; anyway keep up the good work.

Arsenal of Hardware: Intel i7 6700k Processor | Asus Z170 Pro Gaming MB | Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16 GB 2400 MHz RAM | nVidia ZOTAC GeFore GTX 750 Ti 2GB (IK, I need to really upgrade this xD) | Phanteks P400S | 1*7500 RPM 2TB HDD WD Black (Have to really add an SSD for boot drive) | Seasonic M12II-850 Watt Bronze PSU | CoolerMaster Hyper 212x CPU Cooler | 24" 1080p BenQ GL2460 Monitor | Circle Gaming Keyboard Adroit X 7CLogitech G402 Gaming Mouse | HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset | Redgear Wireless Gamepad

2x gtx570 in sli. Change would improve my performance by miles as well as would allow me to see if it is the time to go back to red team. 

i have a Intel i5 6600k with 16 GB of RAM <-- really new. but my GPU is and old R9 280... it gets really hot. and sounds like a Boeing 747-8 :(