AMD Polaris Giveaway

Radeon HD 6870 here. As a Linux user i would like to check how is RX 480 performing using newest Mesa stack ;-)

I'd love either of these because I just finished my base rig with a 6600k, but no GPU. Gaming on Intel HD is terrible D: hope I win! Thanks for the giveaway!

Running on an AMD A10-7700 with the stock on board video card!  Never really had a high end video card before!

Thanks for all the content!

GTX 660M. Please help. All I want is a consistent 60FPS in 1080p for most games.

My PC has a GTX 770, but my dad is currently getting into gaming and the new card (if won) would be for him.

i dont even have a gpu in my pc so i would appreciate it if i can win.

I have an HD 5750 which is pretty much the bottleneck of my PC. I'm surprised it can run GTA 5 with 30 fps in 1050p resolution :D I will probably buy a rx 480 if I don't win this ^^

My mITX terminal is powered by AMD Athlon X4 860K, 16GB @ 1600MHz, 256GB SSD and a Radeon HD 6950. It is still handling some of the things I play, but it's nothing compared with the requirements for the bigger titles or VR for that matter. And both Polaris 10 or 11 would at least get me in the ballpark, or at least close enough to it.

Big thanks to both LinusMediaGroup and AMD for having a giveaway.

Edited by LokeGreenThing
Spelling. English isn't the main language.

I have the HD5750, it's really old and on many games I get unplayable FPS on the lowest settings so it's about time for an upgrade,

I currently have a 6870 and running Linux Mint. The newer Linux distros don't support my graphics card for good drivers so I'm stuck using open source drivers which really really suck and I get page tearing in every application and no fan control on the card :(

I'd love a new supported AMD card so I can actually play games again.

Graphics:  Card: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD/ATI] Barts XT [Radeon HD 6870]
           Display Server: X.Org 1.17.1 driver: fglrx
           Resolution: 1920x1080@60.0hz, 1920x1080@60.0hz
           GLX Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
           GLX Version: 4.5.13399 - CPC 15.201.1151

I'm planning on building my first pc but I don't have enough money for a gpu yet. Right now I'm using a laptop with a Geforce610m 2GB but it doesn't get any more gaming done than heartstone or league. How I wish to play Fallout 4 or Witcher 3. So if I were to win my dream of having a complete gaming pc myself might just be around the corner.

I'm currently running 2 GT 750m's in SLI on my laptop, but I plan on selling it so I can build a new desktop, and the RX 480 would work great since I only game in 1080p! Normally the 750m's in SLI get me by just fine, but when a game either doesn't support SLI or takes up more than 2 gigs of VRAM, my cards just die. :P

Currently gaming on a potato so AMD's Polaris lineup would be godlike to what I have now.

Jk using a GTX 950 Strix, and would love to have one to use for myself or to sell to another friend or something. Thanks! 

Me and my brother are trying to build our first gaming PC. This would be perfect to help save us some money and have a better card then the one we have picked out. 

R9 380X, Want to upgrade to RX 480 because I just need more frames.

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

I currently have a gigabyte gtx 750ti. It can run Minecraft pretty well. Like 150fps. It gets really loud after like 30 min of playing though and really hot. 

Also gibe nao pls 

I currently have an HD7770 and i want an upgrade because im using an old gen card and i want a new one

well.......hahaa....everybody knows about new AMD budget cards more then me.....

but I like the these changes in GPU market....

but when comes to developing countries..like INDIA.....still we don't have these cards in market......so its hard to buy.....and I don't know when it will come.......they declared prices but still these prices are high when compared to other countries........so.....right now my first best option to buy is AMD R9 380.....for my first gaming setup........soooo I wish AMD sees this.....and maybe do little changes in production of cards....

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a horrible GTX 970 that is like half broken and goes up to like 90 degrees with a normal fancurve :    ^)

I own a GTX 950, and the 2GB of VRAM are a problem, and an upgrade to the Polaris series would be great. I want to play 1080p with higher settings...

I have a AMD Radeon R9 270X

havent be able to upgrade cuz monny is tight