AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently still using an HD 5850 and wanted to get a 300 series card, but then waited for polaris.

I've got an r9 290x that turns my room into a sauna like nobody's business.

I dont have a gaming pc right now but i'd love to build a new one around a polaris mmmmm

Hey so i m using a GT 730 4GB videocard and it is just shit for gaming. i use a shitty pc because i have a intel i core 2 q9400 and i cant even play heroes and generals

I'm planning on building my first pc, and I think this would be great to have for my first build. 

My current computer is rocking a GT 220, it can mostly run skyrim till the cart ride ends... Then it faints from the rocking.

I'm running a GTX960, and it's my first "not awful" GPU. It's nice, but AMD's latesr offerings are starting to look like where I'd want to go. Freesync is a huge part of why I want to go AMD, as G-Sync adds so much to the price of any monitor. It just makes sense to have it be a standard thing, and not a walled-off thing.

I have a R9 390, depending on which performs better I would either switch it out or gift it to my brother(he has a HD7750)

i have a gtx650 (and before i had a 6600GT) and while this has decent performance i think i'd like to try something from the red team too

I'm running a GTX 780ti atm and I want a new GPU to go with a HTC Vive VR, so I would love a brand new Polaris 10 (that's the RX 480, or 490?). Little confusing imho.

I have a GTX 960. Never had an AMD card, want to try, gibe nao plz.

I need a new graphics card so i can use it on my new pc that doesn't have a graphics card yet because i'm still saving money to buy one 

i am currently saving up for a pc, because my laptop has trouble getting 60 fps in csgo on lowest settings. so winning one of those gpu's would really help, like a lot.

GTX 660

It has been quite a while using this graphic card so, it'll be quite cool to see how these next gen chips perform. 

I have a Gtx 750 and it is really getting old for the newer Games out there. I hope I win so i can share this with my friends and Family :D

Currently using an r9 270x with some of it's VRAM corrupted, so I'm getting the premium AMD blocky texture/possibly seizure causing experience.

im use AMD 280x its great card but need more power becose im going to try BF1 on ultra ! and i like the card look great 

I currently have a GTX670 and looking for an upgrade in order to play VR

Because I'm currently running an AMD A4-3300 APU with HD6410D integrated graphics at 88℃ with a stock cooler and i want to play games at 30 fps.

I'm lucky to have no graphics card....  

Thanks for the giveaway!

Right now? An Nvidia gt9400. Next week though my new PC should be finished so that will be running Intel HD 530 on board graphics.

It's been awhile since I did a PC upgrade and I've decided to give PC gaming an honest attempt this go around.

My sister could use a upgrade from hd5450m, poor thing doesn't run sims over 20fps 720p

s t u f f

Spoiler

i7-5960x | 32Gb 2400Mhz | Titan Xp | Define R6 | Custom Loop

Currently running a GTX 285 for 720p gaming, help me 

Dylan Scully | Irish | IT Management Student | PC Gamer | Liker of fluffy animals and memes