AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm running a Radeon HD 3850 on AGP bus in my gaming rig. 

No, I'm not joking.

My current rig.

Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0, motherboard

FX-6350 with Wraith cooler, processor 

RAM = currently dead (had some issues with my RAM, turned out that they died somehow unexpectedly)

3x 120mm fans, 3x 140mm fans (Noctua)

Radeon HD 5870 GPU

CS750M (750W PSU).

Reason why I'd want the RX 480 is due to my lack of funds, for the time being whilst I'm in college I 

cannot even afford a reasonably prised and good graphics card. This one would quite help me out, 

with both my gaming ambition and animation & cgi profession.

i'v got a 9600gt :D not the best actually xD so u know why i would like it hahaha

Spoiler
Spoiler

I would like to upgrade as my Radeon R9 380 2GB is already showing its lack of capability. I only game at 1080P 60hz and even then I can't play some games at max settings at 60fps (some of which not even at medium!).

Desktop:

AMD Ryzen 7 @ 3.9ghz 1.35v w/ Noctua NH-D15 SE AM4 Edition

ASUS STRIX X370-F GAMING Motherboard

ASUS STRIX Radeon RX 5700XT

Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 3200

Samsung 960 EVO 500GB NVME

2x4TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs

Corsair RM850X

Be Quiet Silent Base 800

Elgato HD60 Pro

Sceptre C305B-200UN Ultra Wide 2560x1080 200hz Monitor

Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum Keyboard

Logitech G903 Mouse

Oculus Rift CV1 w/ 3 Sensors + Earphones

Laptop:

Acer Nitro 5:

Intel Core I5-8300H

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 2666

Geforce GTX 1050ti 4GB

Intel 600p 256GB NVME

Seagate Firecuda 2TB SSHD

Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum

I've been stuck with integrated graphics for a while, but I finally just recently updated to a used GeForce GTS 450. Yeah.

PC Specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, Scythe Fuma 2, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, 2x16GB G.Skill TridentZ Neo DDR4-3600, WD Black 500GB NVME SSD, 2TB WD Green HDD, ASUS ROG STRIX X570-I GAMING, SilverStone SX700-G, Cooler Master NR200P

Designed for Windows Vista

Been using a HD6950 and been looking to upgrade to RX480 and run some games better than 10fps.....so why not try out this chance

I want it, gib nao pls! :(

Currently I don't own a GPU, I'm about to buy a new one but if I can get one for free I won't need to do it, would I? 

living that GTX 560 1GB life, good thing for me consoles have been so weak for so long i've been able to squeak by :D

I feel really great that AMD is catching up. I'm still on a 7970M which still rocks after so many years (custom upgraded my asus laptop from a 5870m). I have this laptop for 6 years now. My previous and first pc was a pentium 3 having pci slots only :P 

I've never have and experiences with computer that use graphic card, so why not to try AMD at the first time. :)

I curently have an gt610 in my rig which barely plays csgo at minimum settings 

I don't have a GPU in my system :( planning on buying one of the new Polaris cards tho. 

At the moment I'm using an R7 250X which I chose just because I was on a REALLY tight budget and just kinda wanted to get a feel for PC gaming and obviously planned to upgrade later if I wanted. Considering all the Polaris GPUs being pretty budget friendly and the fact I'm hopefully gonna be earning soon, this seems like the time to update my rig.

My graphics card broke last week, now im using a fabulous integrated GPU hd530.

I won't be here in a week (helping siria refugies), but hope if i win could you wait me return.

Please giv me the card :( I dont have any gpu and use a pentium. If i get the card I could upgrade to an i5 and then i would have a nice pc :) Thanks Though. I can't even buy new GPUs in India coz they are wayyyyyyy overpriced :( Like at the price of 2 rx 480 . you are getting 1

http://www.amazon.in/GIGABYTE-Polaris-DirectX-Express-8000MHz/dp/B01HER98TK?ie=UTF8&keywords=rx 480&qid=1468845912&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Check this out and please let me win

I currently have GTX 660 ;(
It's old, its overheating and it cant run Witcher 3 on high. I need this card so bad.

Gibe nao plz

Mine are amd 270x, i'd rather go with 750ti i want low power consumption than performance hehe

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a old crapy laptop i need the graphics card

just upgraded from a gtx650 and AMD Athlon x2 6000+ to a hd7970 and Core I7 2600k

but the 7970 sounds like a jetengine..... :(

100% fanspeed needed to keep it at 81°C

already cleaned it but it didnt help at all

AMD fan here,

Got a AMD's Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition still running strong!

Getting the new AMD GPU will be like a dream came true.

Just wanna tell AMD that your new 200$ RX 480 will help many people get the most bang for their buck.

Cheer's keep up the good work.

I am currently using a Radeon R9 280x oc. I would like to change the card because it is loud and gets a lot of power.

I currently have an Asus G771 laptop with Intel i7 4720HQ, 8Gb Ram/1600MHz, 1TB Hdd and GTX960m/4Gb Vram, for mobility like lan party, but i want to build an desktop PC so an brand new AMD polaris Graphics is what i need:)

gibe nao pls.

I'm currently using an AMD HD 7850, and i want the new because i really need an upgrade.