AMD Polaris Giveaway

Damn it, I already bought something from this generation of cards. I would like to have the ability to run Multi Display Adapter and run an RX 480. So when something similar to MDA is applied in Vulkan games I have some extra horses to throw at them.

Here's to hoping and cheers for joining! 

Have a HIS 5450 and this thing is okay but I have to play most things at low settings. Better graphics would be awesome.

I dont have a rig to put this in, but will surely buy one if i get this card,cos it offers a great prive for its value(NVidia is giving 1070 for 360$).Currently own a lappie,but really want to get a current rig

MSI 7850 1GB

It's really time to upgrade, I can't play almost anything in full HD. I wanna buy Overwatch, but I can't settle for 720p on low setting to get not-even-decent-framerates. Yeah, and BF1 is coming, right?

My current GPU in my rig is an Sapphire HD Radeon 6850 with 1 GB of GDDR5 Ram. It has worked beautifully for the past few years but as of recently playing AAA games on the lowest settings while only achieving on an average of 20-30 fps is a hassle. 

I do have to say that I am shocked on how long it has lasted with me. It has taken a good run for its money, specially while trying to keep up with me trying to play The Division and other games at a decent quality and frame rate. 

Running 750ti wanna run Kerbel Space Program above 60 fps when launched. Computer says NO!

current setup:

GTX570

i5 2500 

8gb ram

500gb ssd

If always wanted to try an AMD card and my 570 isn't able to run current graphic intensive games anymore.  The main reason?  I'm dying to play The Witcher 3.

Savig up money to build a pc so i wont have to deal with my craptop anymore. Not having to buy the gpu might save me another year of saving.(yes year, Im a poor student)

cut be Sweet to get it and be convinced not to be a Nvidia Fanboy anymore:) and a Gsync monitor is so much more expensive than an Freesync so never going to be using the G Sync in my Nvidia card do to it cost too much   

And converting a Nvidia Fanboy must be a defcon 1 xDxD

In for the giveaway.

Currently using HD4600 because ASUS RMA is pathetic and they cannot properly deal with RMAs of EOL R9 280x DC2T. A new working GPU would be awesome.

I currently do not have a computer, However, I am planning on building one this summer. 

My reference R9 290 gets up to 90+ degrees Celsius without sounding like a blow dryer while playing witcher 3 so yea. I want one of the newer technology of Polaris gpu's with the 14nm finfet design which consumes less power resulting in less heat dissipation. Thanks AMD!

Edit: blow dryer.

I currently run an AMD V7900 workstation graphics card I picked up for about $150 on ebay to build my machine for my job as a drafter.  I don't do a whole lot of gaming but love the technology involved with computers. So although this card would not see a lot of gaming, it would be a major upgrade in technology over my current card now.

I am really liking the HDR capabilities on the cards. I really hate it when I can't see anything in the darker parts of my monitor. 

I currently have a Lenovo y50-70 with a gtx 960m 4gb but am planning on building my first gaming pc later this summer. My laptop mostly stayed at my desk anyways so a more powerful desktop that is cheaper than my laptop simply makes sense. The battlefield franchise is my favorite game and I am hoping to play Battlefied 1 in its full glory this fall! 

Still using HD6950 asus direct CUii for maximum 2011 AMD goodness xD
but yeah polaris would be a huge help

Right now I dont have a graphics card, Im using a G31 intel chipset... :'(

Yesterday, my also crapy GT210 died

I currently don't have a graphics card, so this would be a great way to get me started :D

I have a gtx 780ti, but I picked up a free sync monitor a few months ago with the anticipation of Polaris. 

I'm currently using a gt 730, a upgrade would be nice

I have a 7850k APU, it's not terrible but I could use something better.

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

At the Moment i am using a gtx 660ti vut i really want to have the card to play vr

I am using GT 520 Nvidia 1GB edition. I need something that CAN run Overwatch at more than 25 fps.

I am building new PC and a free graphic card would help.