AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have used a Geforce 9600 GS for the last 7 years, please let me get a new GPU. 

I currently use a GTX 970. I'm planning on overhauling my system pretty soon, but would love to get it back to an all-AMD setup (or CPU and GPU anyway) and this would be a great start. I've never won anything before so I'm not holding out hope, but whatever.

I have a GTX 770 but i'd like to have an Upgrade to one of the Polaris' cards.

Currently a ATI Radeon™ HD 5450 with no gaming capabilities whatsoever but saving for a RX 480.

Desktop:AMD FX 8320 @ 4.50 GHz Custom BIOS|Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 R5|Corsair Vengance 32GB DDR3 @ 2134MHz|Gigabyte GTX1080 Founders Edition|Phanteks enthoo evolv atx|Intel 600p m.2 256gb ssd nvme|Corsair RMx-650W|Corsair H105

Laptop:HP pavilion dv7|Intel i7-3610QM|Hyundai electronics 12GB DDR3|GeForce GT620M|Samsung 850 evo ssd 250GB

Server:Intel Xeon E5620 @2.66GHz|SuperMicro X8ST3-F|Kingston KVR 24GB|Sapphire hd 5620 low profile|SuperMicro SC825TQ-R700LPV|Samsung 850 evo ssd 500GB|4x 4TB WD red hdd|1x 500GB Seagate hdd|700W Redundant Power Supply

A friend of mine is currently getting the parts to his computer, it would be nice to give him a very, vey nice present (and one that cost me nothing, that's even better).

Thank you.

Currently, I am without a GPU as I was waiting for the RX 470 to come out, but I would love a RX 480 if I could afford it.

I'm currently running a sapphire radeon 6790
my previous video card was an ATI radeon x300 :D
i could really use the upgrade considering how i had to reflow the soldering on the 6790 just to get it to work again after i did pretty much everything else imaginable before i was sure that was the problem.
this was 3 months ago.
please AMD. help. i want to win.

Excellent stuff AMD is doing, thumbs up to them. Well the reason as to why a Polaris card entices me so much is partly due to the display tech and the trememdous DX12 and Vulkan performance, but rather i have been stuck with a potato of a machine for a very long time, it doesn't even run TF2 properly and stutters and hitches like crazy at 20fps, CS 1.6 is about the only thing it can run, with some stutters and hitches. There are so many new games i would love to get into, even some i have in my steam library i have never even tried. Great content, keep up the wonderful work!

Currently have a 7870 XT. Looking to upgrade to a rx 480

I have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M 2GB inside of my Lenovo Y50 laptop. Having completed freshman year in college, I am now looking to build a tower PC that has a little more power. Will it be the red team or the green team that dominates my system?

Laptop Setup.jpg

I'm running a used GTX 670 I bought used when I built my PC. I'd like an AMD card because of the A-sync compute capabilities, and I'd like to run DOOM better than <900p@Low/Med settings.

I am currently running a r9 280 (Sapphire, the cheap one ;)) It gives me issues in many games which allow Mantle, where I cannot actually play it and the fps is just horrible as both the GPU and the CPU are old! I want an upgrade as so I can play many of the upcoming games such as Battlefield 1... 

Thanks!

Haris

I have ati 2600 pro...

yeah so it would be just amazing to have this gpu

I've got a r7 240 that runs games okay at 720p.

gib nao pls.

i currently have an ATI 5770 on my sistem and the poor thing struggle running overwatch in low settings, i was looking arrown for a new video card, the sad part is that in my country, electronics are quiet expensive and buying a new mid range graphics card requires a significant investment, it has been a good 6 years with that old video card but its time to change and it will be nice to get a new free video card. thanks for the giveaway AMD.

I Have 2 GTX 460 in SLi.

They are starting to struggle with newer games. 

Have a 980TI but want another card for a HTPC!!!

I don't even use a PC I have AiO with Pentium J iGPU and I honestly wanna win just because I can't afford a graphics card because it's too expensive where I live (India).

Good Luck all.........

-Zen

I currently got a 980ti, but I love tech and why teh fuk not eHHHH??

i'm currently using a gtx 750ti

it would probably be a big upgrade for my current pc

WHAT: asus strix r9 285

WHY: So I can mod the shit out of skyrim, and finally play it with OP Enb at 60fps. ^^

Hello guys, right now I'm using a GTX570, that was the first graphics card that I ever brought because of Linus! I saw a unboxing 5 years ago and I was starting to build my PC MASTER RACE.

it's time to upgrade I know, but I live in Brazil and I don't have tons of money to spend on a new PC.

That's my story. Good luck to everyone.

$work == true;