AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a 750 in my rig. It would be nice to be able to play over watch at over 60 fps. Thanks for giveaway!

I have a rig with 2 GTX 660 and its kinda loud. Ive had ATI graphics before and was very satisfied, so i would like to know how the time changed things for AMD. :] Really curious. Thanks

I'm 16 and my parents aren't letting me build a rig.

Stuck with my AMD HD 8300M Mobile Series.

Oh, and gib nao pls, I've heard this makes a ton of difference

So I have a 920m in my laptop... but I'm probably gonna build a new pc this summer or after school starts and the build is for mainly just 1080p gaming and recording/editing so the cost of it is pretty up there... So I think that the winning the give away will help with a big part of my build

I have a R9 290x but now i want to be part of the cool kids who have a Polaris. 

I have a gtx 960 thats half broken at this point.

Was already planning on buying a new one , when this came up.
Hope to win...

Trying to build my little sis an new rig on a tight budget, hope to strike it lucky

I currently have a radeon hd 4350 and would love to have a GPU for a new build.

I just built my new rig about 2 months ago with a GTX 970 and a FX-6300

I have an AMD Radeon R9 200 in my rig and I've been wanting to play games like Overwatch, Doom, and GTA5. But I can't ultimately feel the essence of the game with the settings at it's lowest. An upgrade to an RX 480 would surely give me a better experience of the games. Plus, I can't seem to find any store that sells it in the Philippines and it's price is usually doubled here. 

I currently use a AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB. I want one of AMDs new Polaris cards because I am very limited with what I can do because of my graphics card and have seen how much of an improvement getting one of the new Polaris cards would be. 

Currently have a 7970, but I need free stuff because the tech prices in Australia are insane, and it'll go nicely with my new AMD CPU later this year!

I currently have a gtx 760 2gb in my rig for almost three years now and i am due fir an uograde and i always wanted to switch to team red because i have hope for AMD's newest lineup of GPUS to kick Nvidia's ass

I'm currently using a gtx950 from Msi g series but I am not vr ready yet so if I could win this card I just need to buy the headset and I'm ready for virtual reality second reason I want to have a product from team red

My rig: (reason for this is that i dont have money and in the past i dont now much about pc :))

processor: intel core 2 duo 2.9ghz

Gpu: nvidia geforce gt 210 1gb

mobo: asus p5xxxx -i forgot but it is 6 years old now and so the other components

ram: kingston 3gb i dont know the speed

HDD: 320gb WD blue

reason: i want to play new games coz im tired of playing old and optimized games T.T 

i have a gtx 970 in my rig right now but have been loving the rx400 series from amd maybe now i can get one.

I am running a gtx 760, and it sounds like a plane when I play ARK. It also struggles to run new games at the quality I want. 

I'll also be able to get a vive then

im running a Nvidia 960 and whant to upgrade my computer for so long now

My current GPU is AMD Radeon HD6450 and i thing the new polaris GPU might be a ''slight'' upgrade. Also: gibe nao pls

Currently running a GTX-960 and I would love to have a lower power (and less heat generating) AMD solution that offers better performance.

So, Pick Me!  Pick Me!!!

I have an Nvidia 750 in my HTPC (actually built into my entertainment center) that is connected to a Sony TV that is capable of HDR display. I just wish my VC could display HDR at its full potential. A polaris card would get me one step closer to this!

At this moment, I have a laptop with integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000, I was planning on buying an AMD card, mainly because of the price.