AMD Polaris Giveaway

Really looking forward to have the first AMD Polaris gpu to replace my current EVGA GT 730.

i have a hd6850 
its kinda old so gimme some sugar would you?

I have a R9 280X and in the Summer I can feel the heat radiating into my face from my case so a new power efficient card would be an awesome upgrade.

I have a GTX 750 Ti 

it works decent but i was looking for and upgrade

So im a student who 3 years ago made a gaming rig, I bought a gtx 770 (2 infact but one was DoA) and as of late my fans died and now my gpu overheats when doing simple things like playing dota on the lowest settings in 720p QQ. Anyway I can't afford a new GFX card and as an avid gamer I need gaming!

Keep up the good vids, especially the reviews on the latest hardware!

I've got an R9 390 currently.  The RX 480 might not be an "upgrade" per se, but it would be a huge step in either building a second rig.  On the other hand, it would be pretty awesome to hold onto the more powerful GPU, and repay a close friend for helping me and my family out as much as he has.  Especially since he won't be able to upgrade his system anytime soon with a new baby in the family.

I hope that I can finally win a contest and I want to win it with Linus Group. Hearing of a graphics card giveaway has pumped me throughout the day hoping that it is a chance to win something through the webs giveaway. Straight to the point. I have been using a gt420 for the pass few year by nvidea. Hearing Amd making new cards was even more happy and manage to convince me to build an amd build. But due to budget issues, I haven't been able to get a graphics card nor a core. I hope that I can win this contest. If you had read this thank you, I hope I stand a chance to win this graphic card. Thank you LTT group. 

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I currently running gtx 960 2gb on 1080p monitor and I am planning to upgrade my monitor that support 2k res. So I think 2gb vram isn't enough for gaming in 2k res and yeah rx 480 will be awesome and still works great with my FX 8320E processor

I had a HD5770 but had to sell my rig for an upgrade. I now have a Skylake iGPU :D, was it dumb? (My old Dual Xeon 5150 setup wouldn't let me screen cast so...)

A GPU with HDR/4K support for the HTPC connected to the new TV with HDMI 2.0 would be super cool!

Great video, good on you for explaining a bit about the upcoming display standards and formats!

I've got a r9 380 Strix :P Would definitlyy LOVE a Polaris GPU. Thanks AMD!! Red Team FTW

GTX560ti. Time to go red!

At the moment i am rocking a gtx 745 and would like to get one off the new rx cards.Because her in germany the rx 480 ist about 290€ and as a student is every free gift a great gift.

I ve currently a r9 380x but I need to play in 720p to keep 60fps.

I want the rx 480 to have a good uprade

And play with freesync because I have a freesync screen

I used to have a sapphire radeon hd 7950, but in about a week i will own a polaris 10 or 11 gpu because i will obviously win this contest and finally be able to run VR on my pc like a bausss

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a GTX 960. I would want to upgrade because It would give me better performance in my computer and I can put the 960 into another computer.

Still use a HD7770 in my rig. Can't even play Overwatch on the lowest settings which kills the purpose of buying it. Only game I can really play is CS GO but I'd like to be able to play more than that. Thanks in advance.

i dont have a graphics card im bildimg my rig and thats all i need now is that and the ram 

I am building one and was going for a cheap 770 but a free rx 480 crushes that

I have Hd7850, so need upgrade it.

I currently have a hd 4880 an as I am a student i don't have the money to upgrade my gpu any time in the next 2years

As of now im using the built in graphics card that is in the cpu. If I could get this card, it would actually complete my pc build. I could not get a gpu as I ran out of money for gpu.?

Thanks for the giveaway.

I have a Geforce GTX 770 and I want to upgrade mainly because my current graphic card is struggling to run newer games.

and if that card better is than a gtx 950 i give my 950 to my dad and put the AMD card in my system

I'm running a Radeon HD 3850 on AGP bus in my gaming rig. 

No, I'm not joking.