AMD Polaris Giveaway

Got a GT650M in my 2012 rMBP... which can play modern stuff in low settings.

Have been planning on building a rig, but was waiting to see what the new cards would look like. Now waiting for prices to drop a bit.

Want mostly to do some OpenCL stuff & 1080p gaming for now, but probably some VR whenever I feel it's mature enough.

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'm currently running on my on board graphics my r7 260x just broke good luck everyone thanks

I'm running an r9 290 and it feels like I contribute more to global warming than China.

I now play with a nVidia 8800 GT which also has cooling problems (no joke btw) So it would be nice to get a new one as I can barely play cs:go on lowest resolution :(

Probably the best reason here to want this card: my current GTX 960 (4G) has slight difficulty with running multiple Skyrim ENBs at once. So yeah, I really need it.

I have a R9 290. Loud and power-hungry thing. I thought of installing a spare cpu heatsink onto it, but I have no solution for those mega-ultra-uber-etc-hot VRMs. I suppose cooling a pascal GPU is much more easy.

I am currently running a GTX 960 SSC 4GB edition. I've never owned a card from team red and would love to tinker with it. 

I'm currently rocking the XFX HD 5770 and it has been pretty damn useful these past years since i've built my rig in 09 but it's in desperate need of an upgrade. I've wanted to join the 1080 +60fps club for a while now and i think the polaris lineup is the perfect candidate for my build. I've read the reviews and have kept up with the gpu market to know that these cards really do deliver on what they advertise and i think now is the time to take advantage of this opportunity.

I have a Radeon 8570 and a RX 480 would save my sanity, PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!!!

I currently have an AMD Radeon HD 7790 with 1 GB of VRAM, which is getting quite a low-end card for today's standards and is struggling with newer games I tried. I also do a lot photoshopping and 3D Graphics, so it would hopefully speed things up, and it would mean a lot! 

Thank you so much for the opportunity! :) 

Currently running the most EXTREME, HIGH end GRAPHICS! Intel HD 4600! My Graphics card committed suicide, so yeah... this is my Graphics :) Had a Zotac Geforce GTX 970.

I currently have an R9 270x and its kinda on its last legs and I really wanna get into VR so having a card that could run it would be awesome.

Me wat them carda all them Polaris 

AMD A10 APU, still rocking that IGPU. The new RX GPUs won't be a bottleneck right?

Ì have a 1070 but I would like to have a build that is AMD an Nvidia optimised.

I've been using an AMD Radeon HD 6700 series graphics card for 6-7 years now. For an old card, it handles everything reasonably well, but when it's time to upgrade, it's time to upgrade.

I had a AMD card once before at the moment im running a GTX970, now Im willing to switch camps again.

Currently, I have a rig with a GTX 1070, but I'm in need of a second pc...

Gibe nao pls:P

I'm running a GTX 760 which is starting to struggle a bit in newer games. 

My second rig runs a Radeon HD5770 which is a lot better than you would expect.

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

gibe now plz

I have a GTX 960 in my rig right now and i would really to try out the red team.

I currently have a gtx780 , its getting a bit old and I was thinking about getting dual RX480 :)