AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm using a r7 260x. It's not bad, but it is getting older.

Gibe nao plz

So the thing is, I don't have a graphics card yet. I'm rocking a Lenovo H50 and I'd love anything I could get (especially here since it's free because of the fact it's called a "giveaway") so having just any graphics card in general would be nice to have, but these would be even better than nice. I have the wattage upgrade waiting on the sideline for when I finally get a graphics card. So I just hope I can win this. 

Right now im running a 660ti which is actually totally fine... but for VR (haha. polariscards. haha) this upgrade would be sooo nice to have. Also i ebayed a nice and smooth i5 2400 to upgrade my old 955amd so if i redo my build... a new card would be nice to have.

<3

I have a crappy laptop with ages old GT 740M. Looking to build a personal computer. So, a free graphics card is the way to go! =)

Gibe nao plsss!

I have an r9 270x in this here PC. An upgrade is in store.... I hope.

I have currently a 660. I would love a new Polaris GPU to run games at full 1080p :) Thanks all and good luck.

I have a PowerColor R9 290. Died on me twice in a year.

I have a GT 610 in my PC. I cant game on it. So I want it to play games. But my father is not going to give me a new GPU.:(

CPU: FX-6300

Mobo: Msi 970a-g43

RAM: Corsair Vengence 4x2

PSU: Corsair VS 550

GPU: Nvidia GT 610 :(

I would probably take out my 290 and substitute it with the Polaris 10. If I somehow win that is. If it's the Polaris 11 then I have a spot for it in my TV pc. ☺️

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I'd really like to win one of those video cards. I am planning on building my very first gaming pc and I don't have a big budget. With one of those video cards I am able to build a better rig. Also I am currently gaming on a late 2012 iMac, so yeah. 

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

I have a GTX 750ti and I just want to have a better gaming experience!

Currently using a r7 360 which is just fine for me ....But i have been trying to get a mid-range gpu for a long time but can't save enough money...But this is a great chance to get a solid performer hopefully..Even though i have never won a giveaway/lottery :P ......hopefully will win this one :D 

My ancient R7 260x (but doesn't look like any of the models) is the reason I got Star Citizen and Sleeping Dogs for free. (Good games) but now I found out having to put your PC in a hobbit closet just so your graphics card screaming isn't picked up by your mic which you constantly use isn't good. Thus I came here to worship the AMD gods for an amazing upgrade to my PC and then it can come out of the hobbit closet!

I run 270x on my system. If I had the 480 I'll probably give it away to my older brother because he still runs rhe 250 and it is way too slow to his use

I currently have a gtx 970 and would like to upgrade. I know the 1000 Series is out but this is essentially a current day GPU for free. So spend 450USD or roll the Dice here and hope I get. Lucky. I also do some 3D Modeling. Mostly Tanks and scenery but it would be nice to expand

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

Best of luck to all!!

I want it because my r9 280x broken 6 months ago and I haven't had a working gpu in my pc since. I need a gpu really badly as Intel graphics can barely run gta v at 720p lowest settings at 15 fps.

Perase!!! I need gpu!!!!

I dont even own a gpu, I play with integrated graphics, and I play games most of the time, first thing I would do is install it to play right away.

I am currently running a geforce 210

Ya its sad I know :(

I would really love to win either of these puppies as they would help get me out of 2007 

Here's hoping!

Yoo, i would add on my i5-650 build and have a good 1080p if a can XD, thx for the giveaway anyway

Can i hab it plex :( I only hab a gtx1080 and i can only play league oof leguunds at 12 fps. i wood lub to hab dis cuul ram card

I currently have intel hd 530. Would love to have my first graphics card.

Thanks for the giveaway anyway even if I don't win.

I want it, gibe nao pls.

I currently have a rig with a Gigabyte R7 240 (I was on a budget and haven't upgraded because it can still technically run most games, and whenever I try to save up for a new graphics card a steam sale comes along)