AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have no Dedicated GPU Running of AN A10-7850K

And playing DOTA 2 768x1366 Min setting in 50-60 FPS it sucks

i want it.

A.K.A I think it'd be a nice upgrade from my current GTX 960.

I have a R9 Nano currently. An Rx480 would be great since I can use that to build another system (I do it as a hobby).

Well i'm currently still using my laptop and working on my first PC build. It's using an AMD Radeon 7670 and it gets so hot that i've burnt my hand while playing DayZ before, which was when i decided it was time to actually build a good pc rather than rely on this old thing :)

I'm still using a Sapphire HD 6970, Its definitely showing its age.

People seriously don't judge me but I'm using a asus raedeon hd5850  for my super budget rig I built. I would be AWSOME to upgrade cause this damn graphics card sucks $&@! now and payday 2 look so bad on me rig :(.

I have nvidia 760. I need a upgrade. Help me RNGesus. I need that free card :D

GTX 970 which i will be selling and getting a cheaper card while using the saved money for Mobo and ram 

Psss If I win,I will have looooots of money for Mobo and ram => 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

currently I'm using Nvidia GTX 950. I want one of these new graphics card because it will improve the performance of the games i play. i always wanted a AMD card but the good one's was out of my budget. 

I have a gtx 750ti and am looking to upgrade my whole pc, so it will be good if I win. 

I have a sapphire r9 290 tri-x.

Thank you for the giveaway.

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Nvidia gt 520, nuff said lol

I am using amd 7850 2gb ddr5. Because in my country this card will be about 350 euros and i don't have that much money

I have a GTX 750 Ti , gpus in my country costs way much more..

Hello.

Well currently I have a GTX 750ti 4gb edition which is a pile of sh**. I upgrade this card from a GTX 9800 and a performance is notably better but in over all this card is bad. An another factor why I would like to try a new AMD card is my motherboard. When I bought a new one all the specification said it has SLI support. When I got it, it turnd out to be ONLY xfire support and back then I didn't wanted to send back the board becaus I badly needed it since my old one broke...

Long story short these new AMD cards looks really promising and would love to try out them.

Would be cool to finally make my first gaming rig with this!

i currently use a 780ti and in need of an upgrade to  run all the latest games on ultra settings

Nais, more yummy graphics cards for me!

have R7 370 2G runs good in next gen games on max setings but in open world games not that good :(

hope to get this gpu 4free.

Running an r7 240 paired with an amd-7800, now getting into gaming my graphics card is being dumpstered by 2k16.

I have amd hd 7870 and it is not working normally. Blue screens, green screen crashing etc (drivers up to date as well as windows) If I get a new card I will give this to my brother. He is playing on intel hd right now, this would be better than nothing. 

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone!