AMD Polaris Giveaway

My current graphics card is  HP AMD FirePro W7100. I'd love to have a Polaris based graphics card so I can enjoy the experience of HDR.

I have a 970gtx at, but i'm seriously thinking of switching to AMD. I'm trying to build a steam machine and I think that either of the Polaris cards would be a great addition to it.

3 minutes ago, Xebolous said:

I am using a shitty ATI Radeon 3600HD card with 512gb, I would love to get a new and way better one since I still go to school and there is no wqy for me to earn money.

512gb?! Crazy card man! xD

I have GT 740 in my rig. 

I would like to have this graphic card because i could game better and show off:D:P.

My old GTX770 is kind of holding me back. Especially because of the 2GB VRAM...

Not to mention the fans whine for a few minutes everytime I turn my PC on after it has been off for longer than a day or two.

Thanks for the giveaway, and congraz to who ever wins :)

Currently I am gaming and working on a furnace also known as a laptop.

It is a Lenovo 510p with ram, ssd and gpu upgrade.

I does the job but it runs pretty hot and throttles if it has too work a bit too hard :(

The system cinfiguration is:

- intel i7 4700mq 2.4ghz (3.2ghz turbo)

- 16 gb ram 1600mhz

- 1 tb (Toshiba I think)

- 128GB ZTC Armor 42mm M.2 ssd

- 2x Nvidia GT 755m in SLI

- Full HD

The polaris gpu would be my first piece for a gaming/workstation ;)

Edit: The hardrive is a 1TB Seagate ST1000LM024

I have a 280x but it has crapped out on me :( and I was going to buy the 480x, it would really help me for my studies if I could win one, :) 

Saved up for a year and Spent all of it on my CPU and motherboard i7 6700k, 8GB Hyper-X RAM, Gigabyte Gaming 3 motherboard, NZXT Phantom 410 last month. So all I need now is a Graphics Card. Would love to win a RX480. 

I'm using a clapped out old r9 270 which likes to crash, and it's either that or HD530 on my CPU. 

Intel i5-6600K@4.2GHz, 16GB Crucial DDR4-2133, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, Be quiet shadow rock slim, Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC, Fractal design Integra M 550W, NZXT S340, Sandisk X110 128GB, WD black 750GB, Seagate momentus 160GB, HGST 160GB

I currently using Asus R9 270x on my rig, I want to upgrade to Polaris lineup because I want to experience the advance of thechnology from AMD (FYI, I'm using AMD product from the first time i'm build my rig...

So let me shout this "I want it"!!!...or "gibe nao pls"!!!...

Thanks for the givaway...LTT/LMG best of luck... 

I just found and subscribed to your channels a couple days ago. They are very informative and entertaining. I sent a link to my mom so I can help her build a PC to play FFXIV. I myself am building my first PC from scratch. I will be using an MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 8GB graphics card, or one of these should fortune favor me,

Hey,

I am currently using an AMD HD 6800 and I am simply not able to play new games like Fallout 4, which I really want to play.

Either a Polaris 10 or 11 would help me play this game.

Thank you,

Dugma

I'm currently using GTX670 so 480 would be a quite big upgrade to my PC

It's great that people outside Canada can enter.

Anyway, I am using the IGP on an i5-2500. It's causing pixelation (? random pixels popping up in the entire screen, especially when watching Youtube videos). I have a 7950, but it was a lemon that crashed after a minute of use. So I didn't even get to use it. I know, it was stupid to buy something that I couldn't even test, the guy said we could test it in his house, went a long way to his house, got there and then his rig was not there. I already went a long way, and trusted the guy. Hopefully someone reading this doesn't do the same. Upgrade to play games, work at home, and watch Louis Rossmann's videos. :)

Well, i'm stuck with integrated graphics so...

Intel HD 4600 :(

I want a graphic card!

I have 960 and I regret buying it. 

I have an AMD 7870 2GB. The 480 would be a bit of an upgrade. Also, I've never won anything, so I thought I would give it a chance.

i dont really know my specs but i do know that my gpu is a 1GB 650MHz even a potato is better it takes over 10 minutes to start up internet and i cant get a beter one im broke my pc does reach 95 degrees when i start up sonic adventure and then im in the title screen on low settings

I'm currently using a gtx 740 and a gtx 750 with a little hack I have done to have both different gpu's working at the same time in tendon with eachother this would be a great way to upgrade my computer and would be very benifical

sorry for bad spelling dyslexia and the red line has decided to highlight

Hi Linus Media Group!

I have always wanted to build my own gaming pc, but I can't afford all the parts needed to build it.

I have watched all your videos on youtube for almost two years now, and I haven't missed a single one of them, because I love your content and you inspires me a lot.

Because of you I did well in school, you made me love computers an all kinds of technical stuff. 

Thanks! And keep up your amazing work!

Kind regards

-Simon-

Currently using a lenovo laptop :(  thinking of building my own gaming rig soon!!

Gibe nao plz!