AMD Polaris Giveaway

I am using the integrated graphics in my processor so it would be a great upgrade.

Rockin integrated graphics.  Radeon HD 8400.

I have an nVidia 8600 GT, that can run CSGO at a stable 16 Fps, and acts as a second sun in my room while achieving that. Also, it's passively cooled. Good luck to all, and gibe nao pls

I'm using GTX 750 ? wanna switch to AMD so badly. 

I am running a asus R9 390 and was thinking about a 480 upgrade but can't afford it. This would be awesome

My current rig has a gtx 760, but i also have two machines that are useless because their GPU's died/never got one.

I'm planning to upgrade my PC then put my 760 in one of the other machines for my borthers first ascension on his birthday in a few months.

oh and...                      gibe nao pls.

R9 290X 8Gb edition.

Would love more horsepower for the lower power consumption :D

I want Polaris. Would be only a sidegrade to my 290, but I got a feeling that it might not be lasting for much longer, as it produces artifacts sometimes even at stock config. Cranking up the voltage works, but then again on a hot summer day this is not an option.

Got an R9 390, but my brother is on a GTX 260, would make him a happy camper!

I'm running a 970 really interested to see how a Polaris based GPU compares.

I currently own a 9600 GT from Nvidia and would love to both upgrade and be able to explore new technologies I've been unable to explore for years.

On top of that, that would make my PC a full AMD build! Currently own FX-8350, which is pretty great for it's price.

Good luck everyone :v

I really like the design and how it preforms, right now I don't have a pc, I do its so old there's no graphics card slot. I'm currently saving money for a budget pc build. This graphics card goes perfectly with my build and will save me a ton of money. Good luck to all!!!

It's not for me, since i mostly do stuff on my laptop and consoles, but for my brother that's still running an old R9 280, and the freakin thing eats power from the wall, while not performing as well as any of the more recent cards, so i wanted to upgrade his rig with a less power hungry card, while getting more performance for new games, and eventually VR.

Ryzen 7 3700X | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Gaming OC | Corsair LPX 16gb 3200 | MSI B450M Mortar MAX | Corsair H100i v2 | Samsung 850 PRO 512GB | Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Blue 1TB | Corsair Air 240 Black | Corsair CS650M | Corsair ML120 (3x) | Link

Well i'm running 2 GTX 560ti's 1GB in SLI so i could really use an upgrade xD

i have a gt530 really need a new graphics card

I have a 4 year Dell Optiplex with an i7 3770 and a gtx 650. Needless to say the gpu is a major bottleneck and an RX 480 would really help in the upgrade i'm planning.

Currently using a 270X, would really appreciate the upgrade. Thanks for the giveaway!!

I've R9 280 running at 1040MHz

FX-8350 FSB overckocked to 4.8 GHz (246x19.5)

16GB DDR3 1600Mhz overclocked to 1968MHz (usuing CL11 timings instead of stock CL9 but still much faster than stock freq)

I really need a new GPU because R9 280 isn't fast enough to encode h264 in real time while playing such games as Battlefield 4 at 60FPS locked, unless I drop settings :( So yeah, I want to record gameplay in 60FPS 1080p but R9 280 isn't fast enough to encode. I also want to use DSR more often.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I have a need

for a new gpu

I'm still with my HD 7950. I've upgraded my CPU and RAM just recently but haven't had the money to upgrade my GPU. I think it's about time to upgrade my GPU as I'm starting to struggle with newer games.

I have a fx-8350 with a gt 620 :P . I whant to upgrade into Polaris so i can play the latest games out there.

Hi guys. I'm using a now considerably old graphics card, it's the AMD ATI Radeon HD 6850 1GB (Gigabyte Edition). It served me quite well on some video- and photography projects I did two/three years ago, but It's been long overdue since I needed an upgrade.  I would like to win the new RX 480 because now that I have finished high school I have a lot of free time on my hands and have been forever interested in starting a YouTube channel (gaming and tech primarily). Yeah, that's it. You can call me ElJefe and hopefully I'll here from you guys soon. Cheers, bye! ;)

I'm running an asus r9 380 that I messed up and bought when i was building my computer. I bought the 2GB instead of the 4GB version that is faster and only $20 more. pushes games well on medium settings but ya know, who doesn't want more?