AMD Polaris Giveaway

Since my 7970 died 2 and a half years ago I'v been waiting for a 1080p budget card to come out (I'm a graphics whore) so I could finally play all the games I've accumulated in my steam library over the various season sales... unfortunately I'm a starving student now so still no gaming for me :(

Help me LTT. You're my only hope.

Because Draxxille needs a new pair of Shoes!

I currently have a 980 Ti, I'm looking to gift it to a friend of mine in case i win.

gibe nao plz

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I am using a shitty ATI Radeon 3600HD card with 512gb, I would love to get a new and way better one since I still go to school and there is no wqy for me to earn money.

MSI R9 380 4GB, Would love the upgrade for it's low power consumption, which can leave room for upgrading to a better cpu, all in all hope i win, love ya show, cya.

Im still rocking 2 Way Crossfire Gigabyte 5870 1Gb Ref on old my LGA 1156 i7 860 P55A-UD6 Setup...  Because a single RX480 that outperforms my dual 5870s and i feel its time for upgrade...

I'm currently running a GTX750, but I've been wanting to upgrade for some time now, but I waited for polaris.

And if I could win one, that'd save me a lot of money.

GTX 950, gonna give my GTX 950 to my brother if I win this to help him build his own rig.

I currently do not own a pc but I am an enthusiast and am looking to build my own pc. However I do have a pretty tight budget so a free gpu would really help out

HAHAHA I'm hoping that AMD will pull through. 

I really love the company, mostly because of the red colour hahaha.

Ok so Right now i have a Full AMD rig with R9 270x and even today i can play most games on full details its awesome how the tech holds up

im using an MSI GTX 750 ti

the reason i wanna upgrade is because it's simply better :D

I currently have a gtx 660 in my rig. I'm only a poor student :'(

I could use that polaris card!

#NVIDIAMASTERRACE 

I have a GTX 1070 and would love to win this, to give to my younger cousin who has been desperate to try and build a gaming PC,this would make his day or I could just build another rig for myself ;)

#ifidontwin=rigged

I have an EVGA 780 SC card that apparently cant run VR according to Steam. 

I have Intel HD graphics 4000, which can easily run CSGO at 40 fps on low. A multimedia laptop from 5 odd years ago is a bit rubbish for gaming...

Well now my reason seems small compared to every ones but I want this for my brothers PC and he running a gtx 260 to play older games no Dx11 support.

I have 2 R9 390s which chew through more than 500W and reach 85C. Would love to switch to 2 480s, half the power draw for similar performance

Currently using the r9 280. An upgrade would be nice

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

GIBE NAO PLZZZZZ

I have a gtx770 and nvidia pretty much dumped the kepler architecture. Can barely run 60fps 1080p mid graphics. 

I want to build a gaming pc but can't afford it. A free graphics card would help me a lot !

Lemme see, the comp I'm on right now has a GTX 660, But wouldn't mind replacing it with a Polaris 10 (480 one hopes :))

Reason being, I wanna do VR!

Sadly I run on intel HD 530 in an i3 6100, i would love to have a graphics card to help me for the job that I want and I can run games better on my computer and will no longer have to play on low settings with less than 30 frames on games...I would love to have either or it would be nice to have a great pc experience for once...

i don't have a rig yet to talk about but i want one all i have is a dell inspiron ( nvidia gt 525 2gb)wich kept me going for years now and i need a workstation now for work so am building one and the graphics card would be awesome